A Talk With The Sigillites

-M29. 671. Terra. Imperial Palace-

Pina could not hide her distress. She must attend the next meeting to be with someone who brings her no pleasant thoughts. Meet the Emperor is something she could not forget.

A perfect being clad in golden armor, how could she not forget that sensation? The pressure is immense, but the sheer kindness radiating from Emperor's very being causes the stress to disappear.

But this person is a significant difference. Since she laid her eyes on this person, only dread sentiments linger in her brain. This person is named Malcador.

She learned more about this person when she had a chance during her short stay in the Imperial Palace.

Malcador the Sigillite, a man who worked under the shadow as she governed the entire Imperium's underground network. A man shrouded in mysteries and countless masks. Apparently, he was also one of the Emperor's closest companions in the High Lord, giving Malcador a significantly broader power range.

Some rumors only added more anxiety to her. Some of which is that Malcador is part of the legendary Golden Order.

The Golden Order is a very secretive order that borders mythical. Many claims had spread across the Imperium, but the most prominent is that this order is Emperor's Inner Circle.

"Is there something bothering you, Princess?" Bozes asked.

"The man we will encounter." Said Pina slowly. "I think he is the most dangerous person in this Palace.'

"How so? I mean, isn't the Emperor the ruling monarch of the Imperium?" The blonde knight inquired in a whisper.

"Indeed, but this person is also a ruler, albeit differently," The red-haired Princess sighed in exasperation. "The ruler of Imperium's underground world. Isn't that new for you?"

"Ruler of the underground world... I understand. It's indeed quite unsettling." The noble knight admitted bitterly.

Speaking of unsettling. Pina wonders about the reason why the Elf also accompanied them. Currently, she is walking behind her, her head hanging low as if she does not want any attention.

It is understandable due to Imperial Ctizien's anger toward her race. Pina still could not find the source of their hatred toward the poor Elf. They call her Aeldar, a race that is surprisingly similar to Elves.

Third Galactic War. It is a massive war that wounds the galaxy and the entire space and time. She did not want to believe it yet. It is so ridiculous that even her brain refuses to believe it outright.

Gods themselves are not capable of performing the same feats. She had studied Falmartian Phanteon since she was a child. They represent humanity's aspects, such as war and culture.

"Now, turn left. I have prepared you with teleportation that directly leads you to Lord Malcador's chamber," Alexander's voice resounded in their heads.

"Thank you, Alexander," Pina responded with a nod.

They turned left like the Ferrous Mind instructed them. A shines of familiar light emitted from a circle device on the ground. Stepping in, they instantly arrive at the utterly massive esoteric gate.

On either side of the gate stood a pair of giant golems.

The golems looked different from the countless golems she had seen in the Imperium. These golems are made from flawless metal and crystals. Pina did not have the correct words to describe the strange aura that emitted from them.

"Golems... Impossible," Tuka muttered while her face turned pale.

"What's wrong, elf?" Bozes asked, glaring at her with narrowed eyes.