The Elven Messenger

-M29.671. Falmart-

Tuka had been assigned a task by Lord Malcador to act as a messenger from the Imperium to her people. The goal was nothing less than seeking forgiveness from the Emperor of Mankind for all the wrongs their ancestors had committed against humanity and the universe. This was the profound sin of the Eldar that the elves must bear. A sin of immeasurable magnitude.

Tuka swallowed a bitter lump in her throat and lowered her head. She was inside an Imperial transport, on her way to undertake her first mission. There was actually an easier way, which involved convincing the Dark Elves to join the Imperium. However, considering the ongoing conflict between the Dark Elves and the Wood Elves, unification would be quite challenging.

Thus, Tuka chose a different approach: freeing the elven slaves and gaining their trust. It was the simplest way to garner assistance and support. The slaves desired nothing more than their freedom. The concept of slavery was an irony considering the greatness of the Imperium of Man, a realm fundamentally composed of humans, was capable of adopting such a culture contrary to Sadera's.

On the other hand, Tuka felt awe and fascination for the human race. Humans were fragile and weak compared to the immortality possessed by the Apostles. Their magical abilities were also far beneath those of the elves. Humans truly were a fragile species, destined to have nothing. But Tuka had witnessed it – the boundless potential of humanity.

The blonde elf had seen how swiftly humans had come to dominate Falmart, flexing their power to conquer various territories and kingdoms. Tuka thought that humans couldn't grow any further, but she was mistaken. Once she observed the Imperium and how their society flourished, she realized the greatness of humanity. Then, as she learned about the Eldar, she discovered how far the elves could reach. But that dream shattered when the Eldar descended into debauchery. Yet, on the other hand, she didn't see the same weaknesses in humanity under the Emperor's rule. Tuka saw a Golden Path where not only humans but her own race could thrive and prosper.

Tuka would do anything to achieve that future. A future where her race could be saved and forgiven, but also protected under the wing of the Imperium of Man.

"We have arrived, Miss Tuka." The communication vox sounded, causing Tuka to raise her head.

They were now on their way to a region in the northern part of Sadera. Tuka herself had heard many rumors originating from that area. All of them were unpleasant news. The place was Sadera's mining center, where thousands of slaves from various races were gathered to toil until death. There were still many secrets that had turned into rumors from that place, but Tuka chose not to believe them until there was evidence.

Tuka lifted herself from her seat and walked towards the cockpit. As she stepped beside the pilot's seat, she could see the dense clouds gradually fading away. She observed a collection of white mountains standing in rows, concealing a thousand secrets within.

"If only this place didn't serve as a location for slavery, it could be an amazing tourist destination. With a few modifications, of course," remarked one of the Solar Guardians who was piloting the aircraft.

Tuka nodded in silence. Indeed, upon closer inspection, every region in Sadera seemed suitable to be turned into a tourist destination for the Imperium. She had read about various planet classifications within the Imperium, one of which was the Paradise World, a planet designed and engineered to become a paradise filled with beauty.

It was truly regrettable that such a beautiful world had fallen into the hands of ignorant gods who only cared about their own power and selfish satisfaction. They were nothing more than parasites that needed to be eradicated.