Lelei In Prospero pt 2

-M29. 671. Forzare System. Prospero-

It had been two hours after dawn, and Lelei was currently wearing a student robe. She had prepared for this day. Since yesterday, she has been more than enthusiastic about learning more and more. Thus, she spent her nighttime reading books present in her room.

The pieces of information stored within every book are more than remarkable. The knowledge is perfectly recorded, written in detail, and easy to understand.

It nearly caused her to wake up late. If that happens, she can barely ably imagine Lord Ahelax's expression. Tying to do it was already giving her a chill.

A flash of light appeared from behind her. Lalei turned her body. "Lord Orias."

"Good morning Lelei. I hope you are ready for the class today." Said the male psyker with a smile.

"Of course." Lelei nodded.

"Well then, follow me." With that, both of them entered the teleportarium, teleporting them to the school section of the arcology.

Orias stepped forward first, followed by the astonished Lelei. Her eyes scanned through the structure, only finding a flawlessly constructed hallway.

Then something clicked in her brain.

"The psychic power. Why I can't feel them, Lord Orias?" She asked the transhuman.

"The Schola sections are modified to suppress psychic power. Just in case the unexpected happens." The man answered, albeit in a tone near a whisper.

Lelei immediately knew what the psyker meant. An untrained psyker is simply the doom of the entire world. It flooded the world with chaotic warp power or enslavement of the whole world's population.

The night prior, she also studied psyker rank in Imperium of Man.

Epsilon, Delta, Gamma, Beta, and Alpha. Each of them represents the might of a psyker. Epsilon is the weakest, and Alpha is the strongest. Their powers varied for each host.

Then there is Alpha plus psyker. A being so mighty that it can potentially obliterate the entire solar system. Alpha Plus itself is an enigma. A rank that supposedly does not exist.

The most famous person in this rank is the Emperor of Mankind himself. However, many had speculated that the Emperor vastly exceeded the tier system.

Interestingly enough, two of the Presperian Council member are Alpha plus psykers, and one serves as the High Lord of Terra.

Imperium held more mysteries and wonders than she had been able to imagine.

"Here's your class," Orias mentally used his psychic power to open the door.

The blue-haired mage kicked her leg to enter. Her eyes meet dozens of others. The signal is clear that the whole students are psykers.

"Class, I introduce you to a new student. She will be with us for the next week. You may introduce yourself, Lelei." The man addressed the mage beside him.

"Greetings, my honored classmate. My name is Lelei Lelena. I came from Falmart." She introduced herself politely.

"You may take your seat, Lelei."

Lalei nodded in confirmation, walking to the empty seat in the room. She saw her colleague staring at her with curiosity. She took a silent deep breath, staring ahead as she strengthened her focus.

"Let's begin our lesson, then." Orias declared with a smile.

Lelei watched with all of her concentration; even others saw her unblinking. The lesson concerns the Empyreans and their nature and how they are connected with their power.