Vol 1 Epilogiue: To Aeternum

-M29. 671. Terra. Imperial Palace-

The Emperor of Mankind sits on his Golden Throne. The artifact he has spent so much time integrating with his Throne has finally reached compatibility with his design. He remembers when he pulled the artifact from its original place. It was one of the most thrilling experiences in his immortal life.

The heart of abomination, Lothern, was the source of Eldar's depravity as it became the rift of the fourth to be born. With the help of Adeptus Logos and his own psychic power, humanity managed to destroy the miasma of corruption from spreading across the entire Materium. Humanity managed to destroy it with a great price to pay, yet, the price seemingly was worth considering what they have achieved and claimed.

The universe was saved, and seemingly limitless priceless Aeldari's artifacts. But those were not only the treasures they had found. Many have been kept secret by his own organizations or with the help of Malcador. The reason is quite simple. The artifacts that they kept secure originated from the First Era.

The First Era was an era where the first-generation Eldars, Orks, and aliens named Necrons waged war on each other as both of their masters played a game of war that no one could imagine.

Those artifacts bear unimaginable power of destruction and creation. Some of them fall into Adeptus Logos' jurisdiction, and the rest is locked in the Dark Cell of Terra. Yet, Revelation has taken one out of its lock to serve a greater purpose for humanity.

It is a soul engine directly connected to the Golden Throne and the entire Webway. It is mainly used to manipulate the structure of the Webway and expand it, but it still possesses one more utility. When the engine connected to the relic he had installed way prior, the engine of destiny, it would create a machine capable of weaving the entire concept of space, time, and destiny.

The machine shall become one of his tools for humanity's ascension. Furthermore, he has assigned the Seven Legions to begin the next phase of his plan.

Revelation rose from his Throne, head pointing upward. "Alexander. Call Malcador, Valdor, and Ollanius to the throne room."

"As you wish, milord." The AI replies politely.

Revelation closes his eyes as his soul streams across the Skein. The overlapping destinies that made up the Skein have been his tool since the dawn of his birth. The peace of mankind is not eternal, as the age of endless war shall come not long after the next phase of the Golden Path.

He needed to move as fast as he could. However, he wouldn't be fast enough to accurately catch up with the incoming darkness. That was only a thought of a month ago. Now it is different.

The appearance of the Gate and the alternate reality beyond it has changed Anathema's entire plan. There is no doubt it was an Old One's technology. Thus, the world of Falmart must hide a particular purpose. On closer inspection, Falmart is in conjunction with many Skein-tunnel, proving the existence of a complex Webway nexus in that reality.

"They have arrived, Milord," Alexander says, using his psychic power to communicate directly with Revelation's soul.

The Emperor returns to his body, opening his eyes as sight returns to him. There are four men before him. Three of them are on their knees except for one person who only bows his body slightly.

"Milord," They say in unison.

"I gathered you here to discuss our next preparations," The Emperor said to them in words full of authority.

"But why only us, Milord?" Ollanius inquires, staring deep into his liege's eyes. "Why not gather the entire Golden Order?"

"Two of you are my executioners, and Malcador is the Lord of Imperial Laxius Ordo. I need you all to perform the duty I will give you respectively." He simply tells them with a neutral face. He raises his hand, light engulfing Anathema's palm as it shines through each of his servant's souls.