First Contact

-M29. 671. Terra. Imperial Palace. Senatorum Imperialis-

Emperor stands in the middle of the room, eyes gazing with a calculating look toward the High Lords. Except for Malcador, all of them eyed the report with glimmering awe. Treasure and lost knowledge are there, waiting to be claimed. Eyes could not leave the truth, scanning as if the report itself was trickery.

Yet, Adam, as Supreme Marshall of the Psycant Astra, used his power on the Great Ocean. He could find nothing; the information was genuine.

"My Emperor, this report. The presence of the Japanese. Is that true?" UR-000 asked. Even though it was Its mechanical nature, the Ferrous Mind could not hide the astonishment.

"Indeed, UR-000. The presence of the Old Earth is the truth of all, hiding behind our Gate. A place of humanity's ancestors lies behind the Japanese Gate." The Emperor replied with authority, inviting various emotional waves he had expected.

They were eager and skeptical at the same time as their mind calculated tens of thousands of possibilities in just nanoseconds. Letting himself smirk, the Emperor opens his mouth to speak.

"With his discovery, I order a first contact protocol to be concluded." The Emperor proclaimed with his psychic-imbued charisma. It snapped them from their train of thought, giving their liege with concern and yet an approval look.

"First contact protocol. Even though it was easy to execute, public reaction is something we can't fully calculate, my Emperor." Xana-102 said with concern. As a Lex Councilor, he handled Imperium's internal affairs from the simplest to the most complex system, none he could not control. But this first contact protocol most potentially erupted uproar in every section of Imperium of Man's territory.

"I know that very well, Lex Councilor." The Emperor gazed at Malcador. "Can you perform an emergency measure for this circumstance?"

"I have sent my Assassins across various systems that potentially degraded into riots, my Lord," Malcador answered with a severe tone.

This causes some of them to feel a chill on their necks. Dread and intimidation were the signatures of the Lord of Assasinorum, shrouding in the darkest mystery to the High Lords themselves.

"Lord Commander, I authorized you to upgrade Prometheus Arcology into Ultima-class Arcology." The Emperor proclaimed with all of his seriousness.

Galius' eyes widened in shock to the point he could not believe his automata body's instrument was working correctly. After an instant checking calculation, Galius could not find any flaw in his drone and only nodded in confirmation as it was the Emperor's direct order.

"As you wish, my Lord." He said slowly.

Ultima-class arcology is not the biggest arcology designed by Martian scientists. Yet, it was the most complex among them, fulfilling one singular purpose: To create a bastion of science and an exotic industrial powerhouse. Usually, this arcology is only made when Imperium wants to create another Manufcatorum World as it is not only capable of creating Knights and other heavy war machines but also titan legions.

"Your Highness. Pardon my interruption. Why do you need such an extreme criterion for this Feudal Planet?" Balphulos asked in his robotic voice as if logic itself burned deep into his tone.

In response to this, Emperor's persona changed drastically. His glorious Emperor image disappeared, eyes of gold shattered into hardened steel of logic devoid of emotions. The Emperor of Mankind was gone, changed by some inhumane being, the incarnation of the raw force of material power and science.

"Balphulos Phor. We, humanity, exist of the foolishness of thinking we are alone in this vast universe. Pursuing a pointless chase for our own satisfaction, debating and butchering our race like slightly intelligent apes. Ignorant is a blessing, but that would lead a premature civilization to step into damnation." The Emperor said with no sign of sentiments radiation from his eyes. It was mechanical and somehow capable of comprehending human language.