48.

Charleston, SC.
Currently end of jan, 2022.

Lennon and Austin had to leave a few hours later, having set lunch plans with Austin's family after they had seen star and her friends.

After they had left, so did the friend group, splitting their separate ways back to their hotels before heading out for the day.

That was until star dragged Maddie and Madison back as she tried to leave.

"No no no no you aren't going anywhere. Girls talk. Well girls talk plus Rudy. Because Rudy is gonna make us breakfast aint that right baby" star said as Maddie and Madison walked back in the hotel room, Rudy already standing in the kitchen as star came up behind him, hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"And what breakfast am I meant to cook in the hotel that provides no food in the kitchen baby?" He turned around to face her.

"Shit that's right we aren't at home anymore. Do we just order in and be lazy or do we go out so we can leave Ruds to go see the boys?" Star said still holding on to her boyfriend in the kitchen.

"We'll order in" both the girls said at the same time, maddie pulling up her phone to begin ordering food"

"I'll have pancakes with bacon, some berries, and extra cream and syrup please my girl". "Oh and a iced coffee like how you get" star smiled at Maddie as she nodded, typing into her phone.
"toot needs to go see boot." Rudy said.

"You guys haven't called each other boot and toot since you started getting along" Madison said

"Boot and toot Makin' a come back" Rudy said as he clicked his gums

"Can I go now? So y'all can have your wee girls gossip sesh about chase and I can go gossip with him about you" he said

"Sounds healthy Rudy. 10 outta 10" Maddie said

"Sorry Maddie. That did sound a tad mean" he moved from star to go hug Maddie.

"He's obviously in the dog house for a reason. I wanna hear your side" he said and sat down with them

"Do you though? What if you get brought into it?" Maddie argued again, making Rudy's head snap towards star as she put her hands up in defence.

"Hey when we have girl talk about one particular partner, all of them get involved either good or bad." Star admitted.

"I have nothing bad to say about you today so you can chill baby" star smiled

"And go see your boys for your wee gossip fix and I'll talk to you later" star continued

"Fineee" he huffed, saying goodbye after throwing on some slides and walking down the hall to the guys main hotel room where even chase was sleeping.  

As they sat on the couch waiting for the food to arrive, they began to talk.

"I dunno if i can gossip without a coffee. Why is this taking so long" madison groaned

"Miss girl I literally pressed order and deliver not even ten minutes ago. They still have to get here and find the hotel room number" maddie huffed.