04.

the weekend came around rather quickly, everyone moving into their apartments and given the weekend off from filming to settle in.

everyone did so, going out for drinks to celebrate the first week of filming going so smoothly, more so to have a good time

"girl let's go!" madison shouted, knocking on stars bedroom door

"i don't like my outfit, i can't choose!" star pouted, looking in the mirror.

"shut the hell up, your outfit is so hot! damn! can i please have your style?" madison asked with a giggle.

"are you sure?" she asked

"yes! now let's go" mads smiled

they arrived at a bar, everyone getting drinks and having a good time, except rudy and star.

the two were both underage, the only ones in the group who were 20, unlike everyone else who were 21 and over, obviously.

"come! come dance with me" maddie smiled, completely drunk but still having a great time.

"no, i can't dance maddie" she laughed, seeing the girls smile fall

"girl you are so boring come on! you need a drink" maddie laughs

"i'm underage, mads" she groaned, wanting to desperately have a drink, but couldn't buy herself one.

"to bad, have a sip, let looooose!" maddie said, beginning to sing

"fine, only a little" she laughed, then ending up finishing it, and another.

she later got up to dance with the girls, wanting to have fun to the best she could

she felt as though somebody was watching her, not in a creepy way, just as someone was watching her dance like an idiot.

drew and chase sat next to rudy, watching as he looked off into the distance, admiring and watching star, completely guilty that he lost her two years ago.

drew and chase looked at each other, watching rudy completely day dreaming and out of it, lost in star.

"someone's got a little crush, dude stop staring it's getting creepy" chase laughed, rudy snapping back into reality.

"no- nah i do not- shut up" he laughed awkwardly since he was caught staring.

•••

the girls woke up the next morning, the three on the couch in somebody else's apartment.

star woke up last, seeing mads and maddie on the couch next to her with blankets, while she lay on the longer part since it was an L shaped couch, with no blankets at all.

"look who's finally awake, you want breakfast?" chase asked front he kitchen.

"uh, yeah sure" she said rubbing her head

"girl you should've seen you last night! i let you have some of my drink and you kept stealing them every time i brought another." maddie laughed

"yeah, my head hurts" she groaned

"that's what tequila does to you, dude!" chase laughed, handing her a glass of water.

"i have so many questions because i can't remember shit" star groaned again

"shoot" maddie and chase said at the same time.

"how did we get here, and who's freaking shirt am i wearing" she asked, smelling it and recognised rudy's cologne, muttering a quiet 'shit' under her breath.

"rudy and rudy, he got a uber for us all to come hone and y'all came here, and rudy gave you a shirt because you you were whining about your outfit being to uncomfortable to sleep in, you had a whole tantrum about it" chase laughed

"tip to self, never drink again" she mumbled

"nah uh, your 21st is coming up, you gotta have a party for that!" mads said

"your right, party for birthday then no more drinking" star assured

"like that's gonna happen" chase laughed

"morning" rudy said, his morning voice clear, walking out shirtless and wearing grey sweatpants, star looking at him, biting the inside of her lip. she knew he would've done it on purpose to mess with her, seeing as he did it while they were dating, her knowing she thought he looked hot at shit, with his messy hair, shirtless and grey sweats, to her it was honestly just hot as hell, and she even admitted it to him when they were dating.

star only lay on the couch, admiring how hot he had gotten over the past year and a half when they weren't together.