13.

the cast had been working days on end, late nights to finish or redo bad scenes, all the friends being absolutely exhausted, so jonas gave them all the next week to relax, feeling sorry for overworking they cast and crew to make the show the best it could be.

it was late at night, the first day they had off so everyone laid around being lazy and relaxing the best they could.

star was up late, not able to sleep as she only had rudy on her mind.

she noticed over the past few weeks, the two stopped talking as much, only between their scenes. she also noticed as he got closer to elaine, jonas' assistant. too close for her liking.

she realised she was full of jealousy, only wanting him back more in every way possible.

just as if he was reading her mind or thinking of her too, she got a text from him, the phone lighting up her bedroom that was full of silence.

rudy-boo🖤: you up?
2:36am
read.

she took a few seconds to reply, thinking if she should or what to say, going through with it, sending a basic message.

star ⭐️: yeah
read
2:38am

rudy-boo 🖤: wanna do something?
just like old times ;)
read
2:40am

star ⭐️: yeah? like what?

rudy-boo 🖤: you know exactly
what i'm talking about. 5 mins

she threw on a hoodie and shoes, hearing a soft knock at the door of the apartment, opening it to face rudy looking like he just woke up, obviously just coming from bed too.
his hair was fluffy, messed from side to side, bed head and all.

the two small talked on the walk to his car, driving around town to a look out spot that overlooked the ocean.

"i know it's not as good as our spot over the lake back home, but it'll do, right?" he asked

"yeah of course" she shrugged.

"what's up?" he asked, noticing she was acting different.

"i thought you'd be busy with elaine go hang out with me?" she scoffed, the jealousy taking over her body

"what? what are you talking about?" he asked

"you've been all over her the past few weeks, like i don't exist or something?" she said just above a whisper

"oh come on, star! elaine and i are friends, i only want one person who's always on my damn mind" he said, groaning.

she looked at him, waiting for the answer to escape his lips.

"you. i only want you star. in every way possible. but i only want you back. no one else. no rules. no leaving. better than before and better than ever. i just want you back, star." he said, pain echoing in his voice.

"you broke my heart, rudy. you left" she said, her voice cracking.

"i fell apart after i left you. my life went to shit, i lost the job on the film i was working on. i lost everything. i lost you. you kept me together, but i broke. and i'm really. really. fucking sorry for breaking your heart. but by doing that i broke my own. and i don't know if i'll ever be the same if i'm not with you again. so star please. please be mine again. it's all i need" he begged, tears welling in his eyes.