08.

rudy and star sat on their set chairs under a small tent with snacks, just a little away from set but far enough they could hear being called.

she sat around with rudy, drew, austin, maddie, mads, chase and jd, seeing noah walk towards them from the set they were just on.

"i'm gonna go talk to noah, i'll be back" she said standing, but him walking towards her so they were only a little away from her friends, close enough to the point they could probably hear them.

"noah- hey" she smiled, hugging him but only to be rejected and pushed back a little

"you sure that was just acting, star?" he asked

"noah come on, it's apart of my job! it didn't mean anything" she shurgged, rudy looking down as he chewed on his lip, becoming upset after hearing her.

"yeah right, he's your ex! isn't he! i remember you telling me, star, i'm not stupid to recognise him! yet you still kept it from me that it's him. he's your love interest on the show." he rolled his eyes as he shouted

"okay yeah he is, but i didn't want it to be awkward- noah come on, chill- can we please not do this right now? not here" she mumbled, seeing some people look towards the arguing couple.

"you know what. we- us, we're done" he scoffed

"so just like that you're gonna walk away? all because you're jealous?" she asked, seeing him come to a stop.

"no, i'm not fucking jealous, star! i can see you'd much rather be with him then me" he shrugged.

"we're friends, noah! come on, please don't do this" she said, tears welling in her eyes.

"it's already done. you're happy with him and i'm happy with addison" he said, her scrunching her eyebrows in confusion

"addison? who's addison?" she asked, hurt filling her body

"ya know, that model i'm going to fashion week with. the one you got all jealous about." he shrugged, a smirk on his lips.

"what the fuck. you've been cheating on me? for how long?" she asked, her voice breaking.

"a couple months" he said, her jaw dropping.

"i- i can't believe you" she stuttered, walking off, turning back and slapping him hard across the face before running off to her trailer.

"oh. my. god" the boys all said at once, rudy not knowing how to react after watching and listening to the whole situation.

"your her ex? no wonder you two were so awkward around each other" jonathan said, some of the guys agreeing.

rudy sat next to rocky, thinking of what he could do.

"i'm gonna go talk to her" maddie said, rudy stopping them.

"i will, ill call you if she needs you" rudy stepped up, walking off to her trailer that was next to his.

"star? it's me, bubba" he said, knocking softly on the door, looking down to rocky, her dog.

after what felt like a few minutes, she finally opened the door, her eyes puffy as she attempted to wipe away her tears but more kept falling.