18.

star then took another week off to recover, starting back fresh today. rudy was currently driving her to work with chase int he passenger seat.
the two were in the front seat blasting music and dancing like crazy, the smile on stars face hadn't left her lips in hours. she was truely much happier with the people who surrounded her.

rudy pulled up in the parking lot, the three headed into the set they were using for the day, shooting the midsummers episode.

chase then left to go talk to jonas, leaving rudy and star who stood outside of the hair and makeup trailer, rudy stopping her as she was about to walk in, pulling her back softly into a hug and a kiss.

"starlette! get your ass to this trailer now!" madelyn warned as the door swung open

"ewwww their kissing!" jd said like a child, making rudy laugh as he leant his head against stars, giving her a kiss before he walked away to his trailer

"text me when your ready, i can't wait to see you in that dress" rudy smirked

"you're shooting that scene with me, so you'll see me then anyway" she softly laughed

"yeah but i'm special treatment, i get first look" he pouted

she softly grabbed the sides of his face, smiling as she gave him a kiss.

"okay baby, i'll see you later" she smiled before walking into the trailer before madelyn pulled her away from her boyfriend.

"you two make my heart melt" maddie said making star smile once again.

everyone loved seeing stars perfect smile after not seeing it for weeks, she was finally back on track and happy again.

"you like seeing that shit? i'm gonna throw up from the amount of PDA, it's seriously disgusting" austin joked

"don't be so jealous aussy" she winked

"of you being with rudy or him being with you. honestly i'm jealous of you, you get that hot hunky-ness" austin winked

"my apologies" she said, hugging him from behind as he sat in the makeup chair, ridding up his hair before sitting down herself.

•••

"holy hotness! you're hot!" the two maddies gasped as star walked out of her trailer, wearing the dress for her charecter for the midsummers scene.

"gosh, rudy's gonna melt when he looks at you" madison whistled

"seriously shut up, your making me blush" she whined, spotting rudy across the parking lot where the trailers were located.

he stopped in his tracks, adoring and admiring his girl who stood ahead of him.

"wowww" he said, jaw dropping.

"pussy whipped!!" JD and chase shouted, rudy throwing up a middle finger as he hugged her

"we're seriously filming a scene, whys everyone freaking out about me, leave me alone" she whined, covering her face as she blushed.

"because you're so freaking beautiful, bubba" rudy smiled as he hugged her.

"stop seriously, you're making me blush" she whined

"i love you, go kill your scene, i'll see you soon" he kissed her one last time before she walked with madison over to the golf cart and drove around until they got to the midsummers set.

after shooting the scenes needed for the episode, they called it a night and everyone could go home. rudy stayed with star for the night to keep her company because h hated leaving her alone after what she had been through.

"i love you star baby, i never stopped and i never will" he whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead as she peacefully slept.