15.

WARNING.
THIS CHAPTER MAY BE SENSITIVE TO SOME READERS AS IT CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSAULT, DRUG USE AND MORE
IF YOU ARE EASILY AFFECTED BY CERTAIN TERMS OR THE TOPIC ITSELF, PLEASE SKIP OR PROCEED WOTH CAUTION AS I WARNED YOU.

AND BY ANY MEANS, IF YOU HAVE EVER WITNESSED OR HAVE RELATED/HAD THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU, I PRAY FOR YOU AND LOVE YOU ENDLESSLY AMD MY DM's ARE ALWAYS OPEN IF YOU NEED SOMEBODY TO TALK TO.

THANKYOU FOR READING LOVES 💗

star woke up, the sun beaming in through the window shades, unsure of her surroundings.

she searched around, seeing she was in a bathroom of somebody's apartment that wasn't hers to recognise.
she had passed out next to the toilet, the door open, her heels on the floor and she still wore her sparkley dress almost barely, that she wore partying the night before.

the door was opened, showing somebody's bedroom that wasn't hers or rudy's, or any of her friends, making her ten time's more confused, starting to become worried.

she attempted to stand, falling against the wall and knocking a few things down in attempt.
star picked up her shoes from the floor, wiping the vomit from her chin and chest that came out meaning she must've missed the toilet.

she heard muffled voices coming from the living room or other room she had guessed, making her become quiet to listen.
the door than slammed, hearing footsteps lead towards her.

her vision became blurry as she helped herself stand with help of the wall and door frame, falling to the floor again.

"oh for gods sakes" the males voice growled, picking her up and placing her on the bed.

"just stay still, would you" the male growled, pinning star on the bed by her wrists, gripping tighter and harder the more she squirmed

"please- stop, let me go" she whimpered, her voice weak and raspy.

he slowly started to lift her dress from the bottom up, removing it off her body.

"you're so sexy, fuck" the male grunted as he began to pound into her continuously, star begging and screaming for her life.

one of his hands moved to her neck, gripping it but nowhere near in a pleasuring way, anything but as the air going into her lungs she screamed out with became more and more little, beginning to gasp and losing colour in her face. she clenched her eyes closed, praying to somehow leave this story soon. praying somebody would bust the door down and save her. that rudy would come and save her. but nobody came. nobody saved her.

he soon let go of her throat as he moaned, coming inside of her and leaving the room a short while after.

she weakly lay on the bed, beginning to sob, her heart hurting and brain throbbing at the amount of drugs inside of her system from the mystery guy who raped her.

she tried to move but was only frozen in place.

it took her around half an hour to finally move, placing her dress and underwear back on her body, that was barley in one piece after being ripped off her which seemed more than once now.