Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    The speed of Qingxi Peak disciples' sailing is like that of experienced Lego players. A group of people huddled together and joined together. When the crowd dispersed, a brand new sailing boat appeared in front of people's eyes.

    The furnishings on the ship are simple, the deck, the cabin surrounded by a cover, and the bottom warehouse under the deck, and the sandy waterline is dug.

    There is one boat, which is full of immortal cultivators who want to buy tickets to board the boat.

    Among the disciples of Qingxi Peak, one (who won the main story of the peak master) was sent out with a loud voice, blushing and thick neck, and yelled: "This trip is already full! Now line up and buy the next trip! We are Qianshan Sect Yes, buy the ticket first and get on the boat!!!"

    Cen Ge bought the ticket, but was stuck in the crowd and couldn't get out. It is a presumptuous act to fly into the air and fly over other people's heads, and no one can find the murderer if they are stabbed secretly.

    The disciples of Qingxi Peak were wearing turquoise robes, tossing and asking them to line up to maintain order. Cen Ge looked at it with a smile, and thought the picture was very kind.

    ——It’s a bit like the bus ticket sales scene in a small town.

    When the colorful ticket-buying groups and the turquoise-green ticket-selling groups competed with each other for louder voices, and the scene was chaotic, "Ouch" and "Ouch" came from outside the crowd.

    Immediately afterwards, like mowing weeds, the crowd fell to the ground one by one, only a few people stood there in a daze, and were pushed aside by a long black stick flying in the air.

    Cen Ge took a sniff, and the air was filled with the mint scent of Jingqi Pills.

    Jingqi Pill, the name is very peaceful, but the effect is very domineering. Forcibly make the heart-wrenching angry person limp on the ground, the internal organs and the brain seem to be covered with mint flavor, and the brain can only think rationally until the person calms down.

    Which strange person improved the Jingqi Pill into a powder to produce the effect of ecstasy?

    The crowd soon fell to the ground, colorful and colorful, regardless of enemy or friend, looking at each other, guessing who the villain who sneaked up on them was.

    The villain came towards them—

    Wearing a black robe, the hem of the robe does not have any traces of talismans, as if it is just an ordinary black robe. If you take a closer look, you can see that it is a whole, with a faint stream of light, which makes people not even feel like sneaking up on them.

    Immediately after him, the guy who chirped in surprise, "It's amazing" and "What kind of medicine can you give me a pack for fun?" stepped on a pair of thick-soled blue-faced boots with bronzing patterns, and the lake-blue robe legs were raised lightly, densely packed. The spirit pattern is attached to it. The radiance belonging to the wealthy immortal family makes people dizzy when they look at it.

    ...Besides, it's very noisy! Great God in black robe, can you make him shut up! ! !

    Jingqi Wan prevented them from roaring. They could only watch them pass by in front of their eyes in a daze and numbly.

    Along the way, Ling Nan didn't respond to Xi Wuheng, being careful not to step on the person who fell on the ground. After walking in front of Cen Ge, he threw him a small bag expressionlessly under Cen Ge's gaze with a smile on his face.