Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Bewitched · Escape · Master

    Spiritual power flowing in the body or something... This sentence is very strange, very strange.

    On the bright side, the meaning of this sentence has an ambiguous meaning of "we will cultivate both". If the words are omitted, the meaning is more inclined to the furnace. The spiritual power is poured into the body and then purified and then drawn back... The problem is, Lingnan

    is Someone who can say something like that?

    Cen Ge looked into Lingnan's eyes suspiciously after he let go of his embrace.

    His eyes were black and white, and he looked at her very intently. It's just that in his expression... there is actually a bit of "behold everything" gloomy.

    The lighting in the room is actually quite good, the windows are bright and clean, and you can clearly perceive the light and shadow left by a flying bird passing by outside.

    But Lingnan's eyes were full of gloom, which could not be diminished in the quiet atmosphere where the two were alone together. Cen Ge didn't have much skill in judging people's expressions, but she felt that something was wrong.

    ...Definitely not the kind of "darkness" that "looking at a woman's so-and-so charm makes her eyes darken and her voice hoarse"!

    Cen Ge wondered whether to ask, even though Ling Nan expressed his intention, she agreed, if he didn't want to say it, but just wanted to hold it in his heart, would she still force him to speak it? Perform a live performance of "Girlfriend loses her temper and must find out whether it is right or wrong"?

    She suddenly understood some couples who only met on the bed... There were very limited topics to talk about off the bed, so she spent the same limited meeting time on sports for two. This kind of couple will have no relationship problems until they get old and frail.

    So, maybe she shouldn't ask now, just believe what he said, and then devote the rest of the time to... There was a

    knock on the door, and then, the senior brother asked at the door: "Cen Ge, are you inside?" ?"

    Cen Ge looked at Lingnan, Lingnan nodded, so she went to open the door.

    Eldest brother glanced at her, then at Lingnan who was in the room looking out the window, after a moment of silence, he said: "Take care to protect yourself..."

    Cen Ge was confused: "Huh?"

    Senior brother Qiqi Ai said: "When you get off the ark tomorrow, you remember to fix your hair well."

    Hair? Cen Ge nodded in a daze.     The big brother didn't really want to pull his hair and say "temperance". After clicking to the end, he turned to the business: "Just now I heard that you were sick for a few days in the secret realm. How are you doing

    now?"

Hexin Gu, so that the Qingxin Pill failed. Cen Ge recalled what happened afterwards, confirmed that there were no sequelae, and nodded: "Everything is normal, it's okay." The

    senior brother heaved a sigh of relief: "You should remember to take Qingxin Pills in the future—have you taken it today?"

    Cen Ge Song: "..." It seems that I really forgot!

    The alarm clock didn't go off either. It is estimated that when it entered the bottom of the sea, it was almost protected, which caused the alarm clock to enter the water and break it.

    Now that she was reminded of human flesh, she quickly took out the Qingxin Pill from the storage bag and ate it, and smiled shyly with the elder brother.