Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Xi Wuheng: Upstairs, you are fake too.

    Cen Ge is not a lively person who would take the initiative to find topics.

    Lingnan pretended to be lonely and innocent in front of outsiders, and suddenly wanted to find a topic to pass the time, but couldn't find it.

    So, in the secret passage, apart from the sound of footsteps, there was only -

    "creak,     creak,

    creak!"     Cen Ge suddenly had a very presumptuous idea.     If Xi Wuheng was here, it would probably be as noisy as a squirrel.     The secret road is deep and quiet, and turning left and right, going up and down, makes people dizzy.     The road is boring, which can almost defeat the motivation of people to move forward. Only the gradually increasing spiritual pressure gave them the confidence to move forward.     After passing through several forks on the way, three spirit stones were destroyed.     It was dark in the secret passage, and no one else was there, day or night.     Or Lingnan said: "It usually takes two hours to burn a spirit stone of this texture." Only then did he barely count the time.     The body of a cultivator is cleansed by spiritual power, and there is spiritual energy circulating in the body all the time, and there is no need for sleep.     But people's spirits will be tired, and the time counts until the evening, like a squirrel with infinite vitality, the sound of "creaking and cracking" has also weakened.     Cen Ge suggested at the right time: "Take a break."     Lingnan couldn't follow suit, and was even a little dazed.     When he was a disciple of an outer sect, he had a genius-like physique with a single spiritual root, but because of his special physique, he died during the Qi refining period and reached perfection. He can only do odd jobs during the day and practice at night, looking for opportunities.     Later, in the trial competition, after fighting to the death to obtain the identity of the inner sect disciple of Chiyan Peak, the master didn't love him, and the senior brother let him go. He learned all kinds of knowledge from the sect during the day, and still practiced desperately at night, only hoping to break through to the Jindan stage , get more rights in the sect.

    Rest...was never about him.

    Cen Ge's words went on in a very smooth manner: "You vomited blood today, maybe you have some chronic illness, and you can't be too tired. I'll watch over it, you rest first." It took Lingnan a little time to

    understand The word "rest".

    He nodded: "Okay, I will replace you in an hour."

    Cen Ge agreed with the idea of ​​calling him after three hours.

    Lingnan didn't think much about it, he rolled up the sleeves of his black robe, brushed his waist-length black hair, and then lay on his back on the rocky ground with his hair pressed down, his hands on his belly.

    His face was already pale, and his lips had a hint of blood. In the light of the blue flames, the bridge of his nose cast a dark shadow. The hair below her body was also dark and shiny, like blue-black flowers blooming.

    After Cen Ge envied his hair for a second, he only looked at the beauty that permeated his body -

    like looking at a thousand-year-old corpse, as if it was just a sleeping corpse, the eerie and quiet beauty.

    Cen Ge sighed softly, feeling a little reluctant to break the atmosphere.

    But her original intention was to let Lingnan rest after all, so she finally said, "Didn't you bring a quilt and pillow? I have them here, so you can use them for now." Lingnan opened her eyes, sat up, a little confused: "

    You The storage bag..." Can hold so many things?

    "One storage bag is not enough, so bring more storage bags."

    Cen Ge smiled and showed the four storage bags hanging from her waist sideways.

    One for refining medicine; one for spirit talismans, mortal swords, and her own spirit stone; one for daily necessities, including the bag of Qingxin Dan that her senior brother gave her.

    Her original three small storage bags hung on her waist, and the fourth fairy storage bag was given to her by Lan Ruoxu to hold mountain spirit stones.

    Originally, he had the habit of carrying many storage bags. Cen Ge inherited this habit and lived a Doraemon addiction.

    Lingnan subconsciously looked down at his waist, where there was a storage bag, which contained medicine refining equipment and herbs.

    When he raised his head again, Cen Ge had already spread the bamboo mat on the floor, laid out a layer of mattresses, took out the quilt and pillow from the storage bag, and laid them down one by one.

    She also paid special attention to leaning the bamboo mat against a stone wall, which at first glance really felt like a bed.

    "I originally thought about bringing a bed, but it would take up too much space. After thinking about it, the bamboo mat can be used."

    Lingnan watched all this silently, trying not to express emotion.

    It doesn't make sense, really, it doesn't make sense at all.

    After all... No one has ever made a bed for him.

    The author has something to say: Cen Ge: Normal outing operation, sit down.