Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    The first time Cen Ge saw Lingnan was on the day he chose his teacher.

    She was physically weak since she was a child, and often lost her temper for no reason. The master told her that she had a secret illness, she needed to take Qingxin pills every day, rarely saw people, and practiced seriously.

    So, when my aunt agreed with her to go to choose the teacher's school and recognize her nominal junior and junior sisters, she was so happy that she specially picked out a cool black robe and narrow-sleeved riding outfit.

    While walking on the road, the senior sister laughed at her: "Young junior sister is very handsome today!" It made her go for a walk happily, and even bumped into a tree.

    "..." Lingnan was hiding behind a tree in a pale gray robe. He held his breath and concentrated, not daring to speak out, fearing that his pale face and bloodstains would frighten this little junior sister who happened to be on the same road.

    The master selection meeting will soon begin in the main hall of the Qianshan Suzerain Peak.

    Cen Ge sat on the master's lap, listening to the master explain the rules to her.

    In the master selection meeting, all the qi refining disciples who had won the competition were summoned to the main hall to test their spiritual roots one by one. After that, the masters of the five major peaks in the hall discussed with the masters of other side peaks to decide where the disciples would go.

    This is the most beautiful way for disciples from the outer sect of Qianshan sect to enter the inner sect. Directly becoming the disciple of the Peak Master, the future cultivation resources will be smooth.

    There will be countless people using this method, working hard, working hard, and even dedicating their lives.

    However, countless people, after all, not everyone.

    After all, for most people, as long as they reach the foundation building period, they can always enter the inner door. Be peaceful...always good.

    So... when Lingnan appeared, everyone exclaimed in a low voice for a moment.

    The other disciples, whose clothes were tossed and disheveled, were already in a state of embarrassment.

    But as soon as he appeared, even those unlucky disciples who were struck by lightning or bitten by snakes and tigers were nothing.

    ...Like an evil ghost crawling out of a sea of ​​blood, with a pale face and loose long hair, he stepped onto the world with bare feet.

    His face was pretty, cold and aloof, but the blood all over his body was too scary. When he was called to the palace, a bloodstain was left on the place where he stood.

    Cultivators are not afraid of bleeding, but this bleeding is too much. Cen Ge tugged at Master's sleeve, and whispered, "Master...why is he bleeding all the time?" "

    There are only two possibilities," Master said with a cold face, "Either he is hiding fire poison, or he is practicing the forbidden magic of the Demon Realm." , Feed on blood."

    Cen Ge blinked, she was still young, and didn't understand what "fire poison" was, and what "magic domain forbidden law" was.

    She could only feel that Master was very unhappy.

    Tilting her head and thinking about it, she was helpless. So he stretched out his small hand and rubbed the master's face, trying to loosen the frosty face of the master, and whispered: "It's okay, don't be afraid, it's just a little blood, everyone is watching!" Everyone was indeed looking at Lingnan

    .

    His face was pale, his lips were bloodless, and his speech was a little hoarse, as if he had never spoken since he was born.

    There were already people whispering in the hall, but he remained expressionless, as if he didn't realize it.

    "Name?"

    "Lingnan."

    "Age?"

    "Twelve."

    "When did you join the sect?"

    "I have been in the sect since I was a child."

    Cen Ge noticed that the air pressure around the master was a bit low, and quickly grabbed the master's arm hands, pressing the acupuncture points little by little, hoping to make Master happy.

    The master looked at her and rubbed her head.

    She was dizzy from being rubbed, and could only look at Master in confusion.

    The master sighed softly and asked her: "Have you taken the Qingxin Wan today?"

    She nodded obediently: "Yes, Master."

    While talking, Lingnan was led to test the spirit root.

    The result came out quickly, it was a single-attribute fire spirit root, with a high purity, it was a heavenly level.

    A group of people were in an uproar, this qualification couldn't be better!

    But the master bowed his head and said in a low voice: "Cen Ge, he is a bad person, you don't want to talk to him, you know?"

    Cen Ge didn't know what was wrong with Lingnan, but he still nodded obediently.

    Immediately afterwards, the master said in a clear voice: "I brought him back, and it has been fixed, and he is with me."

    For a moment, Lingnan's calm and indifferent eyes looked in her direction. Staying on Cen Ge's body for a moment, soon, he looked straight at Master!

    In his eyes... there were many things that Cen Ge couldn't understand.

    Cen Ge didn't understand why the master said not to approach him, and why he was a disciple.

    She also didn't understand why Lingnan's eyes frightened her so much that her heart trembled.

    She racked her brains, but she couldn't think of any good way.

    In the end, I could only show him a canine grin.

    Master said that smiling makes people happy.

    She doesn't want to make anyone unhappy, so she smiles.

    ——Excerpt from the extra episode of "Zhi Dao Wu Qing", unpublished.