Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Chi Yanfeng's brothers and sisters were ashamed, obviously trapped in the maze of the secret path for a long time, leaving behind the heart of the Tao, leaving only the purest fear and bewilderment.

    Holding the fear of not being able to get out again, he finally heard the voice, hurried to the savior, tried his best to speak, and asked for help from the offended person...

    Cen Ge no longer remembered their "little people", but They didn't dare to glance at Lingnan, she could figure out what kind of follow-up plot they were imagining.

    Fantastic fiction upgrades the face-slapping template, which is very standard.

    Even Lingnan's indifferent, high-ranking person's expressionless face was standard, making Chi Yanfeng's brothers and sisters heartbroken, and even looking at Cen Ge with pleading eyes, seemed cautious.

    The only thing that is not standard is the unbalanced play on the side. With a smile on his face, he was carefully helping a senior brother Chi Yanfeng to pat the ashes off his body, and he didn't seem to care about their past.

    Cen Ge has already forgotten what they have done (it seems that they have really done nothing), but it is not good to show generosity Shi Shiran.     She simply put on a business-like attitude: "We'll talk about the previous things when we return to the sect, now we're

    on our way - none of you are injured and can't leave right now?"

Everyone: "Is there?"

    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, and some dared not speak.

    Lingnan, who was watching coldly from the sidelines, said indifferently: "Speak."

    Finally someone weakly said: "There are many monsters and Gu worms in the secret path... Our spiritual power has been exhausted."

    Senior sister Chi Yanfeng said: " I’m fine, I can take one person away.”

    Xi Wuheng nodded: “I can take one too.”

    Ling Nan asked: “Who else can’t walk?”

    Cen Ge added: “If you can’t walk, raise your hand— —I can take one too.”

    There are only seven people in the small group on the Secret Path. There were four people who hesitated and raised their hands.

    Cen Ge was a little distressed.

    Everyone has a spiritual stone in their pocket, and the spiritual power in the secret path is also very abundant, as long as there is a rest, it can be recovered.

    But now they need to leave the secret passage as soon as possible, rendezvous with the large army, and leave the secret realm, and there is no time to recover.

    Lingnan's expression suddenly changed, he took out the fire stick and hit the wall!

    Earth and rocks splashed everywhere, everyone was taken aback and looked towards Lingnan.

    Especially Chi Yanfeng's senior brothers and sisters were so frightened that they trembled all over, almost foreseeing the end of their abandonment.

    Cen Ge asked: "What's wrong?"

    Ling Nan only said two words: "Yue Ge."

    "What?!"

    Xi Wuheng drew out his sword. Cen Ge also looked alert.     The senior brothers and sisters didn't understand, but were puzzled: "It seems

    to be a disciple of Nanyun Peak. He looks pretty good, but he doesn't talk much..." "Oh, you can