Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Two Poker Faces

    It takes a whole day to return from Green Island to the entrance of the secret realm. The ship has been improved, and the time can be faster, but it still takes more than half a day.

    At night, the entrance to the secret realm is in sight. The monk with good eyesight can already see the dots of light on the entrance beach. That was the light from the monks who could not reach Green Island and could only meditate at the entrance.

    Standing on the deck and watching from a distance, Xi Wuheng breathed a sigh of relief.

    He gave the spirit stone lamp to Cen Ge for reading, and then gave Ling Nan a look of "you must protect Cen Ge", and pulled Yue Ge with a playful smile, continuing to be busy with irrelevant things.

    Lingnan looked at Xi Wuheng with complex eyes, which contained a lot of envy and emotion. If Xi Wuheng gave Lingnan another look, or if Cen Ge paid attention, he would definitely find something that they usually ignore.

    But no, Xi Wuheng's attitude was almost tough, and he dragged Yue Ge away.

    Lingnan looked away and looked at Cen Ge.

    The jade spirit stone wick is inlaid with metallic spirit stones, shining golden light, brighter than candlelight, clearly reflecting her clear eyes.

    There are not many people on the deck, and most of them go to the cabin or the bottom of the cabin to rest and practice.

    No one else was illuminated by the spirit stone lamp, and the illuminated silhouette was followed by darkness. The colorful silk is fluttering, reflecting the moist light.

    Outside, there is the blue-black sky, and the moonlight shining down in the sky is better than nothing.

    Cen Ge was memorizing the collection of herbal medicines, and after noticing his eyes, he looked at him and smiled suspiciously: "What's the matter?"

    Ling Nan didn't hide his full of thoughts, and stretched out his hand to her: "Let's go to the top of the cabin."

    Cen Ge picked up the spirit stone lamp, trying to see through the golden light, the emotions contained in his words.

    But she could only see his almost indifferent expressionless face.

    It should be business, Cen Ge suppressed his inexplicably restless heart, put away the spirit stone lamp and books, nodded: "Okay."

    The magic flame sword slipped from the fingertips and turned into a blood sword. She stepped on the sword and flew to the roof of the cabin.

    Cen Ge looked at the scene on the roof of the cabin: "..."

    Ling Nan jumped on his toes and jumped into the cabin.

    Lingnan looked at the scene on the top of the cabin: "..."

    It is said that if a man and a woman are locked in a closed room, within half a month, the hormones in the body will be triggered between the men and women, creating the illusion that "we like each other" .

    The ups and downs in the secret realm are enough to make several couples.

    The night is just right, and there are people coming and going on the deck, a place suitable for chatting and talking about love. Except for the dark small rooms separated by the bottom of the cabin, only the top of the cabin remains.

    Right now, they saw... a couple who were tired of getting together.

    Under the moonlight, Ling Nan turned away his reddish face, and said, "I didn't expect someone here..."