Chapter 70

Chapter 70 You Have Been Trapped in Reincarnation

    Cen Ge was about to ask him how he knew where Lingnan's mother was, but looking at his dark eyes, he felt that he didn't need to ask.

    A pair of eyes that can observe blood circulation... really amazing.

    Cen Ge nodded: "Okay."

    After thinking for a while, he said: "Thank you."

    Yun Min smiled slightly, and said with a light smile: "It's okay." Naturally, people want to reach out."

    Cen Ge was stunned for a few seconds, then he understood.

    Her blood circulation combined with multiple vicious female supporting bodies is already unpredictable, so it doesn't matter if the situation will become more chaotic after reaching out to help... She should be the only one who can help Yun Min.

    Suddenly, I feel that Yun Min is also a bit pitiful, seeing the sorrow and joy of the world with cold eyes, I can only watch with cold eyes.

    Cen Ge smiled: "It doesn't prevent me from saying thank you."

    Yun Min was stunned for a few seconds, then showed his face, clasped his hands together and said, "Amitabha."

    A moment later, two lotus magic treasures fell to the ground.

    The place where they landed was the outer city entrance of Qianshan City. There was no tall city wall, and there were only a lot of sparsely populated dwellings.

    Cen Ge jumped off the lotus, and was surprised to find that the ground she was stepping on was not the rammed soil that was common in ancient times, but a harder soil.

    The ancient rammed earth encountered dust from horses and muddy cement, but the road in front of us is almost the same as concrete ground.

    She was even more surprised to see that there were drainage ditches beside the road and drainage pipes connecting every household, leading directly to the ground. The whole street looks very tidy. These were things she couldn't clearly perceive when she was looking in the sky.

    The modern street in the previous life was nothing more than this, right?

    Yun Min patiently waited for her to recover, and then said: "Qianshan City has a large magic weapon that flies to the Southern Zhou Kingdom, ten spirit stones for one person, we will take that to the Southern Zhou Kingdom." Cen Ge had no objection, and followed him

    to Go to the building with the word "post station" written on the door.

    After entering the door, there is a hole in the sky, the people inside are lined up in an orderly manner, and more than a dozen models of Frisbee instruments of different styles are suspended at the counter.

    The line soon reached them.

    Yun Min stretched out his hand: "Lingshi."

    "Oh." Cen Ge subconsciously looked for it in the storage bag.

    ……did not find.

    There are no spirit stones in the storage bag, not even one.

    She held her head angrily.

    She originally thought that she would fly to the southwest with the sword all the way. She was afraid of lacking spiritual power or spiritual stones along the way, so she let the magic flame sword act as a spiritual power storage, absorbing all the spiritual stones.