Chapter 41

Chapter 41 "Let's go, let's go together."

    Regardless of whether the mistletoe berries in her original world can be eaten, anyway, the mistletoe berries in this world cannot be eaten.

    The two worlds have overlaps and differences, they are not the same, they are real enough, and they are not dreams or parallel worlds.

    The moment this thought surfaced, Cen Ge finally realized belatedly that she was indeed time-traveling. It may not be a traditional book, after all, the plot has already gone to the Gulf of Guinea.

    Just to live normally, to stay awake, to understand the world, to find some fun little pleasures.

    ——Xi Wuheng's "cuckoo chirp" really amused her.

    Xi Wuheng handed over a bag of fried and peeled melon seeds: "I feel like you like eating melon seeds. This is the result of a junior's recent practice. You can eat it." Cen Ge took it, took the melon seeds and ate a

    few grain.

    The melon seeds were okay, and she praised without hesitation: "It's delicious."

    Xi Wuheng smiled, and didn't pick up the topic or change the subject. It seemed to be waiting for her to continue.

    Cen Ge thought, she seemed to have thought about what to say.

    By the way, is it Yue Ge? his history? Why doesn't Xi Wuheng, who is very popular, trust him? Why did the five-feathered colorful sparrow react in that way?

    There are many questions, but Cen Ge chose the simplest one: "Why isn't his five-feather colorful sparrow interested in mulberry berries?"... The five-feather

    colorful sparrow was still hugging his feet, as if to hug his thigh.

    Xi Wuheng's smile faded: "He is a very qualified animal trainer in Nanyun Peak, he points east, and his little pets dare not go west."

    Cen Ge was taken aback, the qualified animal trainer... …What's the meaning? Doesn't Wuyu Caique still refuse to listen to him and wants to go to Xi Wuheng?

    Xi Wuheng revealed the essence of his loathing for Yue Ge: "He looks like he is smiling brightly, but those smiles are all fake, to deceive outsiders." Cen Ge restrained himself from directly questioning,

    but continued to ask with doubts :"How did you get it?"

    She can't see it at all! I just think he has a nice smile!

    Xi Wuheng was silent for a while, and frankly said aggrievedly: "I also rely on my intuition... My intuition is very accurate."

    Cen Ge raised his eyes: "..."

    Xi Wuheng looked back calmly: "I will treat you If you say it, be responsible."

    There is no evidence, it's just a conjecture... Although, Cen Ge is still a little disappointed.

    With the resentful spirit following her behind her like a shadow, she thought to herself even more angrily -

    you are very accurate at seeing people, so have you seen Xiao Wei's essence of workmanship? Have you noticed that 'Cen Ge' has changed the core? What you mean by judging people is really not a subjective judgment made by publicity and arbitrariness when people are very popular?

    She even thought of what happened before entering the secret realm, when he also said bad things about Lingnan!

    The more Cen Ge thought about it, the more angry he became, and even Xi Wuheng's lively behavior of finding topics became noisy.