Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The hero continues to be miserable

    Xiao Wei didn't care that she was treated as a joke, her name was just a joke.

    She also doesn't mind letting a joke devolve into a dead joke at the heart of a tragedy.

    The sea breeze didn't seem to be for a while, blowing a murderous air on Xi Wuheng's body, but it was only blowing gently and pleasantly on Xiao Wei's body.

    "Why did you drug Sister Ruoxu?"

    She smiled lightly towards the light, showing off her petite and cute appearance, and her voice was playful with an upturned tone.

    "...Because you like her."

    Xi Wuheng gasped for breath, "Did you misunderstand something..." "

    No," Xiao Wei smiled with her head tilted, her eyes shining brightly, "You are in the sect. He is famous for being 'busy with nothing', and he often helps sister Ruoxu with errands, doesn't he?"

    Qianshan Sect has five major peaks, and there are countless other minor peaks, and Xi Wuheng has indeed helped them all.

    He was stunned: "Why don't you say that I like Chi Yanfeng's senior brother!" He just helped Chi Yanfeng's senior brother pick the thousand-year-old snow lotus that Cen Ge needs a few days ago!

    Xiao Wei was taken aback: "You like men?!"

    Xi Wuheng: "..."

    Oh no, girl, what do you believe in me?

    Xiao Wei also came to her senses, coquettishly and timidly, and said in a mournful tone, "Brother Heng, don't change the subject. Let's get back to the topic—"

    Because of you, so what if I hate Sister Ruoxu? So what if you want to give her some gadgets? Are you going to protect her? "

    Xi Wuheng looked at her steadily.

    Xiao Wei raised her beautifully curved chin and looked up at him without flinching.

    Being a love-brained heroine with a fine attribute is sometimes a lunatic in the eyes of others.

    After a long while, Xi Wuheng burst into a smile, and sighed: "So, you like me? "

    "Yes," Xiao Hua admitted frankly. Under the setting sun, her petite oval face was without any haze, and even glowed with a bright and happy halo. Far away."

    The black air that they couldn't see was winding around Xi Wuheng's body like silk threads bound into a cocoon.

    If the black air were real, it would already be able to entangle people until they couldn't breathe.

    Xi Wuheng was speechless and could only say: "I will tell Lan Ruoxu about this."

    Xiao Wei sighed, feeling mad, disappointed and helpless.

    With a wave of her hand, she threw Lixusan's medicine bag directly into Xi Wuheng's arms, her smile was still as pure as a baby's, "I'll give you the evidence too, you can go and tell it."

    Xi Wuheng: ? ? ?

    The brain circuit couldn't be turned around at once, Xi Wuheng took the medicine bag and was in a daze.

    Xiao Wei's face was already filled with a desolate and relieved smile, "There are many people staring at Sister Ruoxu. If you stop me, a frontrunner, you can't stop the people behind me." "...What do you mean?