Part-6

Happyyyy Reading

The next morning

Everyone was sleeping in except Ishita, Geetika and their in-laws.

The ladies were in the kitchen cooking some breakfast, it was 7 in the morning and their husbands and youngest devrani were sleeping in their rooms as they had plans for lunch. Ishita took the utensils outside to the dinning table where Guatum along with Damini were sitting and playing with Ayaansh. He squealed seeing his mother.

He was up early which confused Ishita as he usually wakes up at 5 to drink milk and sleep again till 9. The servants started serving and Ishita took Ayaansh in her hands and sat down next to Damini and Geetika sat in front of her. Ishita had made baby food for Ayaansh and he happily ate it clapping his hands.

After eating Gautam left as he had to meet up with his old friends and Damini was also ready to leave to meet her friends for another tea party.
"Ishita beta...Neha Kureshi was asking for you at the last meet and greet, I really want to take you guys with me, all my friends bring their daughter in laws and brag about them. I toh have 3 3 still I get no chance. You and Geetika are never interested in going to such parties and Saanvi is also busy with office work"

She complained to them and huffed and they chuckled.
"Ma you know na why we don't like such parties...these aunties and their bahus are not us to handle" said Geetika and they shared a laugh before Damini too left.

Ayaansh started whining and even tho he was in his mother arms, he started getting irritated, Ishita though he must be sleepy. "Geet I will put Ayaansh to sleep and come down as soon as he sleeps" she said and Geetika replied "Bhabhi relax, don't rush there is not much work and they all will wake up till 11 max so just chill in your room I am also going up" she said and they both walked to their respective rooms.

Ishita and Abhimanyu's room

Ishita made her to her bed where Abhimanyu was sleeping Ayaansh kept whining so she made him quite by rocking him back and forth. She tried to make him fall sleep by pating his back and it worked after she confirmed that he was asleep, she put him on his crib and hopped on the bed and looked around on how to keep herself busy.

She sighed, Ishita had always loved reading and drawing random stuff, she even had a journal she would carry with her everywhere she would go and draw things on it. But after Ayaansh was born she was never able to continue her hobby of drawing. She picked the book she left on the night stand and started reading it.

Abhimanyu stirred a little in his sleep and Ishita quickly looked at him, the sun light was disturbing him she got up and pulled the curtain in front of the window to stop the sunlight. She stood there and stared at him. His eyebrows which are always frowned are relaxed now, his eyes which are always freezing people are now in feel slumber, his nose a mole on his upper lips-

Ishita stop she said to herself and consumed herself. She has always loved him dearly, four years ago when his family proposed him hand for hers, she was on cloud nine and she remember her freinds teasing her about it as Abhimanyu was one of the most eligible bachelor of the country. For her it was love at first sight and Abhimanyu developed his feelings over time.

It was hard for him to adjust with her for a few weeks but later he became habitual and stared loving how she cares about him and how she always pays attention to him and is always with him to support him. He was her preserved man before his marriage, he talked less, he didn't had many friends and his daily routine consisted of going to office and return to home. So to open up to Ishita snd confess his feelings was very difficult for him.

Ishita still remembers the first time he said I love you to her.

Flashback

Ishita was folding the clothes together after laundry when Abhimanyu entered the room. He saw her doing chores and sighed. He locked the door and walked near her. Ishita stood straight and looked at him with a smile. She took his over coat from him as he removed it and brought him a glass of water.
"N-No thank you" he said and ran inside the closet with the speed of light and shut the door with a bang.

Ishita flinched as he walked pass her and shut the door so loudly. did he just stutter? She asked herself but dismissed it thinking it must be a mistake of her mind. She then thought about his behavior. Is he angry with something?? Why did he shut the door so loudly?? Did something happen at the company?? She thought but couldn't think much as he came out and she rushed off  as she WS still standing there with a glass of water in her hand.

They cane back after eating dinner and Ishita cane after half an hour with a glass of milk in her hand. She put the milk on his night stand.
"Suniye" she said in a low voice and he looked up from his laptop adjusting his spectacles. "Did something happen? Why are you acting so different?"
Abhimanyu gulped nervously he kept his laptop away. And stood in front of her holding her shoulders.

That poor soul shivered under his hot gaze "Isha...I-I kind of think that" he sighed "You know it's not easy for me to say things like this I get really awkward but I wanna confess this time. Isha I think you are really beautiful women and I really love how you care for eveyone in this house and how you lay attention to every small detail to make people comfortable. This attitude of yours is very rare. And I love you Isha. I can't help it but feel this way for you and I don't think it is something wrong I mean we are married and I don't want our marrige to turn like those couples who just tolerate each other throughout their relationship" he said and Ishita's breathe was taken away from her.

"Oh Abhimanyu.." She was lost of words all Ishita could do was hug him.

Flashback ends.

She was pulled back by her thoughts when Abhimanyu woke up. "Isha??" He spoke softly and she walked near him. "Ji" she said and sat up.
"Can you please give me water?" She nodded and brought him a glass of water.

"You can still sleep, its just 9 in the morning. I doubt if they will wake up before 11" she said taking the glass from his hand and Abhimanyu chuckled.

"I guess my body is just used to less sleep now" he said walking out of the bed and hugging Ishita from behind as she undid the curtains. She smiled at him and Abhimanyu held her waist turning her around
"Stop it. Ayaansh is sleeping" she said trying to get out of his hold.

"So that's good right" he kissed her cheeks and Ishita pushed him back huffing
"Jaiye jaa kar apna muh hath dhoiye" saying this she walked away from the room.
.
.
.
In today's chapter I gave the eldest couple's story. Are you excited for Geetika and Hardik's story in next chapter? 🤭

I hope you liked the chapter! Thanks for reading