TOSE NAINA

So the book's name is
Tose Naina
(The song, yea)

So the book's name is Tose Naina (The song, yea)

Here's the cover.

Characters: Parvati and Aadhiren.

Parvati is a simple girl, serving her services at the royal palace in Rajasthan as a personal maid of the crown prince. She has been working there for years now.

Her life takes a drastic turn when the crown prince of Aadhiren Singh Choudhary is left at the altar by his bride.

And Parvati does him a favor and saves the 'Royal' family's reputation by marrying him.

Now they both are stuck in a loveless marriage and must find a way to work things out between themselves.

Parvati is a very clumsy girl. She likes to keep to herself and never get in between things, she panic in small situations and makes things worse later by overthinking.

Aadhiren is a bold person. He was raised to take risks and be authoritative, he is the future king after all. He likes to be in charge and handles things with maturity, he is very patient and thinks before speaking.

**

The characterisation of Parvati is such that she portrays a very chaotic and unsettling girl. Even though the life around her is moving smoothly, there is always a storm happening inside her mind. Her instincts always panic in every small situations. Tough her character is not dominant, she doesn't take any submissive acts either. She knows when to stand up for herself and when to shut people down.

And on the other hand, Aadhiren is written as a calm man. His childhood memories are loneliness and dreaming of taking over his family business. While the world around him is in disarray, he remains relaxed, he takes his time to make decisions and is a mature man. This also reflects his childhood trauma, as a child or a teen, Aadhiren was always practiced to inherit the family business. After hus father passed away, his mother became distant which left him in his own company. He was a quiet and non-social kid while growing up.

***

I have tried to make the best of these characters. Their chemistry and bonding. I hope you will give my story a try and leave your reviews :)

And annddd Bhai log please follow my insta yar😭
@/wh8theduck

And annddd Bhai log please follow my insta yar😭 @/wh8theduck