Part-20

Happy Reading <33

At the shopping Mall

Ishita, Geetika and Saanvi were in the ladies section and trying on warm clothes. Ayaansh was with his father and Chachu. "We were suppose to be enjoying our vacation and look at us now, here in this isolated cold island" Saanvi said sighing as she came out of the changing room.

"I know right. I hope this thing comes to an end and that Rajvir is caught soon" Geetika said agreeing to her.

"Oye how does this looks?" Ishita asked getting out of the changing room but she sensed the tension. "What's wrong?" She asked keeping a hand on Saanvi's shoulder "Nothing bhabhi we are just worried about Rajvir" she said and Ishita smiled

"I get your concern but trust me on this your bhai and his brother's are quite powerful in these kind of things" she said keeping the clothes on the counter "What do you mean?" Geetika asked "Alright don't  tell anyone I told you this" she said pointing her pinky and they chuckled "Promise!!" The younger ones whined

"So...after like 2 months of my marriage with Abhimanyu, some one broke into the house one night and there were some destruction around the house but hopefully everyone was safe. That time too we had to stay low like now and we were in some isolated island u til the bulgur was caught and punished and the whole history of the matter was finished" she spoke and those two infront of her were standing with open mouth..schoked to be precise.

"Woww" those were the only words that could come out of Saanvi. "Sometimes I wonder if our husband's are involved in some sort of gang" Geetika spoke and they all chuckled a voice broke their trace.

"Very right, we supply guns and weapons to underground gangs Geet bhabi" Lalsh said coming towards them with his brother and fheir bodyguards "Ya sure" Hardik added putting his arm over Laksh's shoulder.

They all laughed it off when Abhimanyu entered inside and stood next to Ishita "chale madam?" He spoke whispering and she hit his elbow chuckling "Let me change into my clothes first" she spoke and went inside the changing room.

***

After paying the bills, everuone walked out of the store and went to a restaurant for lunch. Ayaansh was sleeping in his stroller which was in Abhimanyu's control. "I am in the mood of pasta" Geetika said to Saanvi and she agreed "I doubt you will get it here" Ishita said looking around the place.

It was a small-town shop with a few sittings and very few customers. They all ordered what was available on the menu and it was fulfilling. There was an old lady cooking on the other side of the shop and a young boy who looked like her grandson was helping her.

The fragance of food was all over the shop. The garlic-ly broth of the noodles Judy triggered everyone's hubger more. The old lady took out the noodles from the steaming cooker and gently washed them under the washer before plating it on the bowl, she then adds the broth, soft boiled eggs, generous amout of seawed and then garnished it with green onion.

Everyone's mouth was watering just by the sends of it. Hardik called his brother "Bhai Ayaansh is whimpering. Is he going to wake up?" he asked looking at Ayaansh stirring in his stroller. "Let me see" Just when Abhimanyu stood up to check on him, he opened his eyes.

"Hey buddy! you are awake" he said cheering him and holding him in his arm. Ayaansh looked around him and saw a different place. He rubbed his eyes and snuggled more into his father's neck and his hands around his shoulder. Abhimanyu held his tightly and covered him with a blanket sitting next to Ishita.

The young boy behind the counter brought everyone's food and they all dig in. Ishita helped Abhimanyu eat his food since he was holding Ayaansh in his one arm.

Geetika looked at Hardik pointing her eyes towers everyone and Hardik frowned. "Right now?" he whispered quietly so only she hears it. She nodded and they both sat up straight.

"Everyone, we have some announcement to make" Hardik said demanding everyone's attention.

Ishita and Abhimanyu sat straight and Laksh and Saanvi who were only interested in eating also sat up looking towards them.
"Okay so don't freak out" Geetika said and Saanvi looked at her worried "What's wrong babhi?" she said keeping her hand on her shoulder. "Aish nothing is wrong" she said and blurted out.

"I am pregnant" she says looking at Hardik and everyone cheered "That is a great news Geet" Ishita said hugging her from the side. And Geetika smiled. "I know right" she says and everyone congratulated them. "Wow I am going to be a Chachu again" Laksh said keeping his hand on Hardik's shoulder.

"This calls for drinks" Abhimanyu said and everyone agreed but then looked at Geetika "It's fine guys" she said and Hardik called the waiter. Due to everyone's loud cheering and noises, Ayaansh woke up and again looked around from his father's arms. He spotted his mother and let out a cry for her to carry him.

He forwarded his upper half body towards Ishita with his hands in air and crying for her "Mumma" he shouted and Ishita smiled looking at him and took him in her arms. "Aw my baby is awake?" She said placing him on her lap and he snuggled inside her burying his face on her stomach and Ishuta giggled rubbing his back lightly and swinging him with her legs.

He opened his eyes and gave a laugh to her looked up towards her with his chin on her stomach. Ishita held him up and kissed him on the cheeks. Geetika looked at them with adorable eyes and her hand landed on her stomach.

***

It was late at night and the brothers were sitting near the bar area of their mansion. "Congratulations Hardik" Abhimanyu said clicking their glassed together and he chuckled "Thanks bhai" they took a sip from the whiskey. Laksh was sitting next to Hardik and he took a sip from his wine. "I am kind of scared" Hardik whispered.

"What? Why bhaiya?" Laksh asked and he shrugged "The situation we are in right now...God knows where this Rajvir is right now and I don't want him to come after my wife" He said looking nowhere in particular.

"And secondly I am scared that I won't be a great father like our dad or like bhai...I am scared that I will fail to raise my child and give them a fathetly figure" he spoke and Abhimanyu sighed.

"Hardik you are a awesome man and the way you take care you Laksh and even me sometimes I know that you are going to be a awesome father too. Your child and Geetika are lucky to have a loving dad/husband like you" he finished it off by taking a sip of the alcohol.

"That's right bhai...just you being worried about being a good father makes you a great dad" Laksh spoke and smiled at Hardik. "And don't worry about Rajvir our men are all over searching for him, we will catch that bastard" Abhimanyu said and they all chuckled.

"Here, to fatherhood..and being a husband" Hardik said presenting a toast and looking Laksh. Abhimanyu held his laugh inside and Laksh gave him a sharp eye clicking the glasses together.

Just when they were enjoying their little party, they heard a loud crash sound of a glass and a scream that followed it.
It sounded like Saanvi. They all kept their glasses aside and took out a gun from the drawer at the back to the bar.
And rushed towards the living room.
.
.
.
:)) GOOD NEWSS OUR GEET IS PREGNANT. Can you guess the baby's gender🤔

and then a bad news. MY OTHER STORY SOMEHOW GOT DELETED. YOU ALL I AM LOSING MY SHIT RIGHT NOW. 'His Secretary' is no where to be found😭 it aint in my drafts either. I am so freaking sorry to my readers.

Thanks for your love and supoort to my other book but alas it is no more:(

Thanks for reading though <3

leave your thoughts!