Part-16

HAPPY READING

here are the outfits (taken from pinterest) of the couples:

Abhimanyu and Ishita:

Hardik and Geetika:

Laksh and Saanvi:

ANDDD ofcourse Ayaansh:

"Ayaansh eat it!" Ishita yelled while sitting on the chair and Ayaansh on his baby seat denying his mother's order

Everyone was ready to leave and roam around the local market but Ishita has to feed her baby first so he doesn't get fussy

"Bhabhi do you need help?" Saanvi asked and Ishita just smiled "Its okay I don't want to trouble you..and where is Laksh?" she replies.

"Getting ready...you know how much time he takes" Saanvi sighed and Geetika beside her chuckled. "I guess it runs in the Thakur blood. Hardik is never ready on time" she says and three of them laughed gossiping about their husbands.

"Oh so this is what you ladies do when we are not around huh?" Hardik said coming out from his room and standing behind Geetika.

"Well duh bhaiya" Saanvi says and they all chuckled.

"No vinay I said to settle the deal on 57 percent. Not less not more. 57 PERCENT! now do whatever you got do to make this right!" Abhimanyu said coming out of his room wearing his watch ans screaming on the phone to his assistant.

Ishita shook her head seeing him like this and got more irritated when Ayaansh won't eat his baby food. "Alright now That is it! Ayaansh Thakur eat your food or remain hungry for rest of the day" she said taking away his toy on which he was chewing rather than his food and she widen her eyes scaring the poor baby. Ayaansh didn't waste another second in taking the spoon of baby cereal in his mouth that his mother was offering.

"LAKSH COMMON NOWWW" Saanvi yelled from outside their room which he had locked from inside. "Coming!" he said opening the door and accudentlt hitting it on Saanvi's forehead, she hissed and he immediately apologized.

"Let's go what's the plan for today?" Laksh said walking towards the living room where everyone was present.

"Abhi bhai has planned on visiting a museum and after that we will do lunch in local restaurant and then drive-in movie at night" Hardik said and everyone was satisfied with the plan.

"Ohk let's go Ayaansh is done" Ishita said keeping his dirty bowl in the sink and wiping his mouth. "Let's go buddy" Hardik said pushing him in the air and then holding him in his amrs, Ayaansh squeaked and laughed having fun being an aeroplane.

Lalsh offered his hand to Saanvi and she raised her eyebrows before grabbing onto his arm.

Ishita looked over at Abhimanyu who was still on his phone standing on the balcony. She walks towards him and he cuts the call "Common now atleast stop this office work in your vacation" Ishita said and he nodded and saying much which made her frown her eyebrows.

Abhimanyu had a scowl on his face while walking out and Ishita noticed it.

"What is wrong?" She asks him before getting into the car.

"Rajvir escaped from the prison" he whispers to her slowly and horror spread all over her face.

_________

The ladies were together exploring through the museum with their guide and the men were right behind them, Lalsh holding onto Saanvi's purse, Hardik holding his wife's bag and Abhimanyu held Ayaansh in his arms. If it weren't for their fashion and security behind them, their husband's would have surely looked their bodyguards.

"And here is the very famous 'love charm'." The guide said and everyone looked at the pearl necklace inside the glass cage.
"There is believe that in the past who ever owned this necklace got whoever he fell in love with" the guide continues and everyone got more amused looking at it.

"Laksh why don't you buy it..it will help you win over Priya" Saanvi said joking and everyone tried controlling their laughs and failed which made Laksh groan and throw his head back.

"Whatever" he mumbled and walked forward.

The whole tour of the museum was complete after a few hours. By the time they walled out, everyone was hungry and Ayaansh was asleep. "Where are we gonna have lunch?" Geetika asked "There is this restaurant which is near the beach, let's go there I saw it's review..its good literally everyone celeb has visited" Laksh said and everyone agreed sitting in their cars and driving towards The Breeze restaurant. (I just choose a random name)

__________________

"Table for six and a baby seat please" Laksh said to the receptionist and she typed away in the computer. "Sir we only have vip table left and their cost is 20% higher than the regular ones" the lady said.

"Sure, please lead us the way" he said carefree leaning on the table and the receptionist nodded leading them towards their table.

Abhimanyu sat Ayaansh on the baby seat carefully so he doesn't wake up, Ishita and Geetika were admiring the ocean view next to them.

"Geet what do you wanna eat?" Hardik asked diverting her attention from the beach to the menu. Everyone ordered what they desired and the food arrived soon. "Guys I wanna wash my hands, you continue" Laksh says standing up and walking away.

Everyone was concentrated on their food when Laksh barged in "Guys..look whom I find" he says dragging a young girl with him towards their table.

Saanvi dropped her fork and everyone else just gawked at her
.
.
.
Who is it?🤔

How was the chapter??
I hope you liked it!

And if you want you all are free to drop some ideas, I running out of them.

Byeee see ya soonn