Epilogue

Part 2

Happy Reading<33

Everyone was gathered in the backyard, its a Sunday morning. The breeze was slow and steady, the sun rays weren't very harsh, it was soothing. Ayaansh, Siya and Hrithik were playing cricket within themselves. Aditiya and Yug were running around aimlessly and Divya was sitting with her father.

The elders were on the dinning table, under the shed. Abhimanyu and Hardik were on the barbeque, grilling food. Ishita and Geetika were more worried about the poor food their husbands were torturing.

Laksh was with the trio, doing balling and Saanvi was with her bhabhi's. "Divya, why don't you go and play with your cousins huh?" Ishita asks her while pushing back her hair. The girl was sitting on the dinning table and reading a book. "Um, I don't want to ma" she says and Ishita nods "It's alright" she says smiling and Divya smiles back.

Saanvi hisses and Geetika looks at her and sees her looking towards Yug and Aditiya. "Bhabhi, your boys are never going to learn" Geetika says while making Neha sit on the baby seat. Ishita looks up and sees Yug and Aditiya all covered in mud...yet again.

"Laksh! Look what your son is doing" Saanvi says at last, she has had enough of his actions. Laksh looks at him and sighs, taking him inside and cleaning him while telling him that it's dirty to get yourself in mud again and again. Seeing them, Aditiya looks towards his parents and sees his father's galnce on him. He immediately became aware and left the gardening tool he was holding and ran to his mother. His only saviour from his father's anger.

He hides behind her chair "Adi, come here" Abhimanyu says in a stern voice. Aditiya didn't come infront. Ishita held him softly and made him come infront of everyone "What did I tell you about playing in dirt?" Abhimanyu snarls again, making the little boy flinch. Ishita sees him getting scared and starts cleaning his chubby arms and round cheeks. "Chalo Adi apologise to papa and promise you won't do it again" Ishita says wiping his mouth.

"Papa sowry" he says and then hugs Ishita again. Abhimanyu sighs and hold him in his arms "Wanna cook food with dad?" He asks and Aditiya nods frequently. Ishita smiles at them and they both went back to their work. Hardik saw Geetika struggling with Neha so he hopped in to help her.

"What's wrong baby, why are you crying huh" he asks taking Neha in his arms and kissing her lightly. She stopped her water works immediately and Geetika made a face "Han Han, go to your dad only, mere pass mat ana" Geetika says and Neha laughs at her misery.

"The younger ones and the most spoilt" Saanvi says and everyone nods "Here look who is all clean" Laksh says and drops Yug on the dinning table. "Badi ma, tomato" Yug says pointing at the red tomatoes sitting in the basket on the table. Ishita chuckles "Do you want to help me Yug?" She asks and he bobbled his head up and down.

"Come on let's chop veggies" Geetika says holding him in her lap and giving him the plastic knife and a small tomato.

After a few minutes, the trio returned to the table and the food was getting set on it "Woah, looks like dad and bade papa do have some talent" Hrithik says to Ayaansh but everyone heard it. Abhimanyu and Hardik looks at them in shock and everyone else laughed. "Is that a challenge to horse race Hrithik??" Abhimanyu says and the younger boys became more alert "You sure dad?" Ayaansh says and Hardik jumps in "Don't forget who's you father kids" he says standing next to Abhimanyu. The four of them looked like each other's older/younger version.

Ishita and Geetika knew none of them is backing away "Alright it's a challenge then" Hrithik says looking at Ayaansh and he nods "Alright, tomorrow, Abhi bhaiya and I versus Ayaansh and Hrithik" Hardik says and everyone hoots for them.
The younger boys sat next to Laksh and he gave them a pat on the back "I know you are gonna win" he says giving them a wink and they chuckled.