Part-11

Happyyyy Reading

Thakur Household

Ayaansh had clam down now, he was playing with his toys and roaming around the room. Ishita had her eyes on him and simultaneously she was helping Geetika making dinner. They both finished their work and sat on the couch.

After fifteen minutes, The men and Saanvi returned from the office. "How was your day?" Ishita asked and everyone had a smug smile on their face.
"Well, we broke two people's wedding" Saanvi said sitting on the couch and Abhimanyu frowned. "I wouldn't put it this way" he said sitting next to Ishita.

The servant brought water for them. "We solved the deal with Malhotra's. They broke the deal with us because he had fixed his son's marriage with Rawat's daughter. Basically he stole out ideas and asked Rawat's to back them up financially and in return their son would marry their daughter. But we sued him for stealing our idea..now we will go to court, and hopefully he would loose"

Laksh said picking up his glass of water. "Oh man. I really wanted to attend a wedding, its been a while since we went to one" Geetika said and every one stared at her "Thank you for your congratulations Geet" Abhimanyu to which everyone laughed. Ayaansh came running to his father as he spotted him.

"Hello Ayaan- oh what is this bump?" He said picking him on his lap and looking at Ishita. "He bumped his head on the coffee table in the guest living room. Thank god the vase fell placed on the table fell on the floor, or must have been seriously hurt" She said creasing his head in a living manner.

Ashutosh raised his eyebrows. "Woah what goes in this house when I am not around?" He said abd Ishits slammed her hand on the back of his head. "Ow sorry" he said and everyone chuckled.

Aynaash also laughed and everyone was amused and got busy in playing with him.
After a few minutes, everyone was at the dinning table changed into their night wear and serving themselves dinner.

Ishita held Ayaansh and made him sit on his baby seat to feed him his vegetable soup. Everyone was enjoying their dinner silently when Gautam, boy's father broke the silence.

"Your cousin is arriving tomorrow...Nitya" he whispered the last part but everyone heard it due to the night silence. Groans were heard from every part of the table. Their mother hissed.
"She is not even that bad!" She said and everyone gave her a annoyed look.

"Ma, when she came last time during summer, she pleaded me to let her help me with gardening and after that she forgot to water the plants for two straight days..all of them died. And I happened because she was busy shopping" Ishita forwarded her incident.

"And she keeps clinging onto Hardik's arm it's so annoying!" Geetika said almost crushing his hand to which he rubbed her back to calm her down.

"She always says that she does not want to eat and then always takes away food from my plate" Laksh said and everyone looked at him.
"What? I don't share!" He voiced his concern.

"And most of all she always tags along to office and does anything but work" Abhimanyu spoke this time.

Everyone seemed to have a problem with her but Hardik was not bothered.
"I think she is nice" he said shrugging earning a smile from his mother.

"Of course you think she is nice, she keeps on cooing you all day" Geetika said with an angry voice. Hardik apologized but she didn't bug.

"Hardik bhaiya get ready to sleep on the couch" Saanvi said geting up and taking her plate to the kitchen as she was done with her food. Everyone laughed at his misery.

After eating dinner, everyone went to their respective rooms to get sleep after a long long day.

___________________

The next morning, Gautam was seating on the living room couch and reading the newspaper while Damini was waiting for Nitya impatiently.

"Ma sit down, she will arrive when her flight lands" Abhimanyu said seeing his mother being all hyped up over their cousin's arrival.

"Oh please Abhi!" His mother yelled and everyone looked at her with not-so-surprised eyes.

Damini had always loved Nitya as she is her sister's daughter  but her kids and their wives have different views towards her. Hardik has a good relation with her mostly because they both are same age and he is Nitya's favorite brother.

Nitya is...kind of different personality person than everyone. Just like her cousins she was born into a rich family but she doesn't acknowledge it. One can call her a richie rich, she gets whatever she wants without even lifting a finger, which mostly annoys people.
.
.
.
Today's  chapter was small because I couldn't think of a new plot. But then I thought about a rich and loud cousin🤭

Are you excited to meet Niyati? She is actually an interesting character!

I hope you liked Today's chapter. Thanks for reading💛