Part- 23

Happy Reading <3

"Jeevan!!" A voice roared bursting inside the office.
"Bhaiya" The boy who was sitting on his chair with his legs on the office table stood up attentively.

"Don't. Don't call me your brother, you have lost that right" Abhimanyu clapped back at him. "What?..what are you doing?" Jeevan spoke as he saw Abhimanyu tossing all his stuff into a plastic bag.

"You are fired and I am doing the honor of packing your stuff for you" he spoke throwing his magazines and papers inside the bag.

Hardik entered the office in a hurry and closed the door behind as everyone was standing out and enjoying the drama. "Abhi bhai what are you doing?" Hardik asked "Throwing his moron out of the company" he replied and Jeevan laughed.

Both of them looked at him weirdly "What's so funny?" Hardik asked but instead or answering Jeevan laughed like a maniac holding his stomach. "I am sorry...didn't you guys got my letter? I resigned before you could fire me and I have got myself a better job" he said clearing the dust from his shoulders.

"And just so you know Mr.Abhimanyu, I memorize your company's records and accounts by heart" He spoke getting closer to Abhimanyu and standing neck to neck in front of him hurting his male ego.
"How.Dare.You." Abhimanyu whispered to him in rage and Hardik stood between them.

"Bhai it is useless to fight with him, we will take this matter to court" Hardik said to Abhimanyu to clam him down and he nodded.

"Oh I dare you. You take this thing to court and I will reveal the company's finance to the Rajvansh's" Jeevan says with a cocky smile and keeping his hand in his pocket to give out a powerful aura. "That is whom you sold your ass to?" Hardik asked and Jeevan shrugged.

"Get out of here" Abhimanyu spoke and Jeevan walked out with a smirk, proudly.

"We should contact the Rajvansh's" Hardik said and Abhimanyu nodded and they both walked out of there to those own office.

***

"Mumma noooo" Ayaansh whined and tried getting out of his mother's grip. "Ayaansh stop wiggling, sit straight and I will give you toffee" she spoke luring the little boy.

"toffee!" he shouted and Ishita chuckled "Yes toffee now come here let me turn you into a beautiful little baby'' she says keeping him on her lap and combing his hair, while he whispers 'toffee' which made Ishita smile.

A knock appeared on the door and Geetika entered inside. "Bhabhi shall we go down to make lunch?" She asked coming near the bed were the mother son duo were seated. "Yes Geet just a minute" She spoke and Geetika nodded.

"Ohh Ayaansh you are turning into a clean baby" Geetika spoke in a cute voice scrounging to his level and he giggled nodding "toffee" he spoke pointing at the drawer and Geetika frowned.

Ishita chuckled "Geet would you please take out one toffee from the packet. It is inside that drawer below the TV" she said pointing at the same spot as Ayaansh.

"Ohh okay" Geetika said and took out a toffee for Ayaansh and he screeched in excitement clapping his hands. "I promised that Ayaansh will get a candy if he gets his hair done" Ishita spoke keeping the comb away and brushing back his few strands and kissing his checks while Geetika have him his treat.

"This is so cute" Geetika spoke brushing Ayaansh's hair which Ishita tied into a high ponytail. "I know right! his hairs are just like his father's" Ishita said and then kept Ayaansh on the floor in his feet who was still trying to open the wrapper of his toffee.

"Let's go down I am sure he will be done opening it till the time we finish our work" Ishita spoke when she saw Geetika looking at the boy with sympathy.

Geetika chuckled "Ohk" and they went out to help the workers in the chores.

***

Laksh entered inside the meeting hall where everyone was waiting for him to start the meeting. He sat next to Saanvi, Hardik sat opposite to them and Abhimanyu was seated on the head chair.

Their secretaries started the presentation of Jeevan's work spam and all the accounts he juggled.

From most expensive to least important, the transactions to each and every purchase and sale, Jeevan had it and he has mixed them all.

"This is hard, even if we start to arrange the accounts it will take more than a year and let's sa we did that, the fear of him exposing our accounts to the public is still at a gun point" Saanvi spoke as the presentation finished and lights were back on.

"Yes, and we are also bound to not take him to the court" Hardik replied discouraging more.

"He is going to the Rajvansh's right?" Laksh asked and Abhimanyu nodded. "What if we seize a deal with the Rajvansh?'' Laksh spoke.

"But we don't have slot for more partnerships for like months" Hardik replied.

"What if we include them in the Hyderabad partnership?"
Abhimanyu spoke and everyone started thinking "Show me the documents of Hyderabad Deal with the Oberoi's" Abhimanyu says to his secretary and he presented him the laptop with the terms and condition. of the deal opened in it.

So did the other's secretaries.
"We do have a good relation with the Oberoi's, I don't think that they will have any opposition to it" Laksh says and everyone agrees.

"There is a party at the Singh's tomorrow, Rajvansh and Oberoi both will be present there, we should attend" Saanvi says and everyone nodded.

"That's it. We just need to convince the Rajvansh's to agree to the deal after that we can totally buy Jeevan off of them" Hardik says.

"Oh I am confident that Rajvansh won't deny such an expensive offer for a mere information" Abhimanyu says brining light to the room and everyone had a little hope.
.
.
.
.
that's it for today chapter
A party is gonna be there🤪

how was it though? did you all like it?? comment and tell me :)

eat, drink water and take care💗

and thanks for reading <33