Part-17

Happyyy Reading<33

"Oh..Priya! Hie" Saanvi said trying to give her best smile and the woman infront of her smiled awkwardly "Come join us for lunch" Laksh said pulling out a chair for her and Saanvi glared at him.

"No actually I am here with my family...I should get going" she said before giving weird glances to everyone and left.

Laksh sat on his seat and Saanvi hit his shoulder "Ouch!" he exclaimed looking at her with surprise. "Why did you bring her here?" she said and he shrugged "I thought she was your best friend" he spoke and Saanvi narrowed her eyes "Yes, she was. Now she is not" she said and went back to eating.

Laksh felt a little guilty for bringing her there now. He looked over to his brothers and they both looked away as if nothing happened. "Saanvi I am sorry it won't happen again, I thought you must be over her after you made that joke in the museum" he saud holding her shoulders and Saanvi sniffed.

"No it's okay, if I am going to joke about you then you should be able to joke about me" she says and smiled cheekily. They both were memorized in their own moment when Geetika fake coughed to bring then back to reality.

Priya was Saanvi's friend in collage and she even webt to her wedding but she always use to hit on Laksh due to which Saanvi and Laksh got into a fight in their early days of marriage-

"Laksh I need you to stay away from Priya she is always stating at you like she will eat you any moment" Saanvi said in a possessive tone and Laksh who had just reached home from office sighed and threw his bag in the closet.

"Don't worry Saanvi its not like I an flirting back with her" he said and it only raised her anger and jealousy. "But still just promise me please?" she says and it frustated Laksh.

"Why are you being so possessive?? I am not your property and maybe I like it when she flirts with me" Laksh said raising his voice and crossing his arms over his chest but he soon realized that it was mistake when Saanvi looked at him dead in the eye.

"Okay fine, enjoy your time with her then, while I am at my parents house OK?'' shouts back packing her stuff in her bag hurriedly and Laksh got confused as to how to stop her. He tried apologizing but she didn't paid any heed to him.

Then he thoight of his last option- calling his bhabhi's.

Ishita and Geetika were already downstairs in the living room when Laksh came down shouting their names.
"Clam down Laksh and tell us what's wrong?" Ishita asked and at the sane time Saanvi came down dragging her suitcase with her.

"Oh my god Laksh its only been 2 weeks and you already screwed up?" Hardik asked chuckling.

___________________________

After lunch even though they wanted to roam around the streets of mexico, everyone was tired so they decided to go back to their cabin.

Everyone walked to their room when Abhimanyu stopped them. "Vinay called me this morning..Rajvir Singh escaped from prison" he finished off his words with a sigh and there was no hint of joking in his voice.

Everyone's body went numb and they were quite for a little while. "Bhai are you sure?" Hardik asked to confirm "Yes..he escaped early morning and I have alerted mom and dad, they will be fine but it is most likely that he will come after us" he said tugging his hands in his pockets.

"But we are far away from India..how would he even trace us or reach here?" Laksh asked with terror in his voice.

"I don't know that man is very dangerous. We won't be staying here any longer. I thought the police will capture his till now but he has walked out if their parameter, they are useless now" Abhimanyu said.

"So when are we leaving?" Hardik asked. "At night till then we gotta maintain now profile, deactivate your social media accounts and don't make calls for 24 hours, if it's an emergency, we have back up sim cards and better pack all your stuff back" Abhimanyu says giving them instructions and everyone nodded.

"What if he us here already?" Geetika asked feeling scared knowing what that man was capable of "Don't worry the security in airport is at high alert and there are alot of guards outside" he spoke and she nods.

"Is everything gonna be alright?" Ishita speaks and Abhimanyu gave her a lip tight smile pulling her closer "Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you all" he says and she smiled back at him. "Bhai which base are we going to?" Laksh asked scrolling through his laptop.

"From here Alaska in the nearest I guess" Hardik said looking at Abhimanyu "Ya right" he replies. "But we don't have any warm clothes" Ishita says "Don't worry about that" Abhimanyu assures her.

"Guys" Saanvi spoke and everyone looked at her "Who is this Rajvir guy?" she asked looking clueless in front of every one.

Saanvi was the youngest in the family and it hadn't been even one year of her marriage with Laksh which always puts her a little aback from what everyone knows, if it had been a year or so, she would have been aware of the cruel deeds of this man on the family. Every year The Thakur family mourn on the loss of their precious little princess.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading<33
and you all check out my insta account I have posted the Thakur couple's edit!!
-wh8theduck

and also check out my other story- His secretary.

I hope you like the chapter how was it??