Part- 22

Happy Reading my cuties<3

The Thakur Couples were back at their home, the boy's parents were the happiest people on earth to find out Geetika's pregnancy and at the moment, her parents were also present at the house.

Geetika was in her room with her mother who was adoring her little belly which was growing day by day.

"Geet I still can't believe it! you are gonna make me a grandmother" she said rubbing her womb and Geetika giggled. Someone knocked on the door and Saanvi entered inside "Dinner is ready" she said smiling and both of the ladies nodded walking down.

Ishita was coming down the stairs with Ayaansh in her arms and she saw Geetika with her mother and Saanvi coming from Geetika's room.
"Did you had good rest aunty?" Ishuya asked Geetika's mother as they just arrived in the evening.

"Yes dear I did, the guest rooms are quite comfortable" she said and they all went near the dinning table taking their seats.

Everyone sat on their respective seats and the servants started serving. "Ishita where is Abhi?" Her mother-in-law asked "He is having dinner in his study' she responded painting out his workaholic behavior.
Ever since they all have returned from the trip, the workload in the office has increased.

Hardik and Laksh were sitting at the table with red eyes probably sleep deprived.
And Saanvi was very less seen around the hiuse these days.

After the dinner, the elder couples went to the back yard to take a walk and everyone else went to their rooms.

Ishita handed Ayaansh to his nanny to put him to sleep and went to Abhimanyu's study room.

She entered inside and saw files everywhere and he was still in his office attire. She walked in and he didn't even notice that someone was present. Ishita sighed looking at the food that was untouched by a soul. She walked near him and held his wrist stopping him from working and he looked up and frowned she pulled to the couch and made him sit in front of the food.

"Are you a child? do you need an adult to tell you to eat your food on time?" she said scolding him and Abhimanyu ran his hand through his hair which were messy. "Sorry Isha, I was busy in my office work" he said holding the bottle of whiskey and a glass from the table.

"Tsk" Ishita said snatching the alcohol away. "Stop it...no more alcohol, eat your dinner and then come to bed you are tired and you need sleep" she saud keeping the heavy bottle away and pushing the food near to him. "I don't-" he started but she shut him out.

"No arguments Abhimanyu. Look at yourself, you are working like a robot since the second we stepped foot in this house and you are neglecting your healthy. Is this the example you want to set up for your son?" she asked looking into his eyes and Abhimanyu shook his head letting his shoulders fall.

He lied down on the sofa keeping his head on Ishita's lap "I am tired Isha...I want to stop this but I am bound to look after our company and recently I found out that someone from the finance department has messed up our accounts and now I have to rearrange them all" he said closing his eyes and Ishita sighed. "I know it is tough for you but at least don't work yourself to death. And you should know that I am always here for you to support and recharge your battery'' she said creasing his hair and he chuckled sitting up and eating his food.

"I will tell a servant to clean your study now let's go and sleep its near 11 at night and you need to go to the office tomorrow" she said holding his han and Abhimanyu nodded hovering his arm to her shoulder and pulling Ishita closer.

~Next Morning~

Geetika's parents were returning back to their house now and after biding them good bye, everyone sat around the breakfast table.
Abhimanyu's phone rang and he looked at the caller id.

It was his secretary so he picked up immediately.
"Yes, Vikram" he spoke and from his expressions one could make out that something was wrong.

He hang up the phone and Hardik asked him "What's wrong bhai?" Abhimanyu had a worried look on his face.
"Guess who messed our accounts?" he spoke and he caught his father's attention.

"Jeevan" Abhimanyu spoke and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Jeevan??? Jeevan Mehra from co-operate department?" Laksh spoke this time and Abhimanyu nodded. "Thanks dad" Abhimanyu said to his father and stood up from the table walking to his room upstairs.

"I shouldn't have trusted Veer" Gautam spoke and the mood around got tense.

"I don't get it, why would he do that?" Saanvi spoke with horrified voice "He has always been jealous of us I knew from the start that guy was a wrong deal" Hardik spoke "Everyone knew he was a wrong deal"
Laksh spoke drinking his water and pretending that his father didn't hear.

"I am going to call Veer" Gautam said standing up from the table and Damini followed him.

"This is so messed up, why would Jeevan do it?" Geetika spoke and everyone was speechless at the account.

Everyone dissmissed themselves without eating breakfast expect Saanvi, she took a plate with herself while going to office and Geetika. Ishita forced her to eat as it would be unhealthy for the mother and kid both to have empty stomach.

**

Now it was afternoon and the weather was really nice. Wind was blowing outside and the sun ray weren't harsh. Ishita took Ayaansh to the front garden and Geetika accompanied her.
"Mumma mumma foer (flower)" Ayaansh said pulling his mother's kurti from the ground and showing her the beautiful lane of sunflowers.

She chuckled at his response "Yes Ayaansh flower...do you want one?" she asked and he nodded excitedly. Ishita smiled at his response and plunked a small flower which was blomming at the moment snd gave it to Ayaansh. He very happily accepted it and started running around showing it to everyone, his nanny, the maids, the bodyguards, the gardener. Everyone was to be informed of little Ayaansh's foer.

While he was running around, Ishita stared at him with loving eyes. "Bhabhi, does it feel good?" Geetika asked standing next to her and keeping her hand on her womb.

Ishita looked her at and smiled "A million times better than good. Sometimes you doubt yourself but you eventually find a way around. You know Abhimanyu was a terrified father before Ayaansh was born, always scared of little things and his emotional breakdowns were often than mine" they both chuckled at Ishita's statement.

"But once Ayaansh was born, Abhimanyu became the best father ever, he let's Ayaansh explore more than I do. Now I am scared of Ayaansh getting hurt but Abhimanyu says that if we don't let the kid feel pain, he would break even with slightest cut" Ishita said the last line looking at Geetika and Geet nodded giving her a smile.

"Thanks bhabhi" Geetika said with her eyes gettijg moist. And ishita chuckled giving her a side hug.

"And I don't worry I know you are always gonna be there with me to raise this kid" Geetika spoke and Ishita nodded "That's right I am going to be badi ma!" she spoke with a smile but then I dropped "That sounds old though" just when she finished, Ayaansh came back and hugged Geetika's legs.

"Chachi foer" he showed her the flower with extended arm and ab ear to ear smile.
.
.
.
how was it????
I took time to write this chapter's script.

anyways, eat food, drink water and stay safe💗

thanks for reading💘