Memory 3

We see S standing next to Tessa. Tessa stood on a stool, brushing her teeth. She spat out the toothpaste and rinsed her mouth. S took the toothbrush for her and put it in holster. He followed her to bed and tucked her in. She slowly fell asleep and S entered sleep mode...

A while after, he activates. He saw Tessa turning in her sleep. She was gripping the blankets and breathing heavily. S walks over to her and tries lightly shaking her awake. She wouldn't wake up. S looks around for something to give her but stops. He looked down and saw her gripping his arm with one hand, tugging at him. He let her hold his arm and she started calming down. He gets pulled into bed and felt the girl wrap her arms around his stomach... or where his stomach would be if he had one. He didn't resist, as to not disturb the sleeping girl. He decided to go back into sleep mode, his visor shutting off.

S woke up and looked around. He instantly saw that his head was resting on V's chest plate. He the realized that her head was resting on top of his, and her hand was on his shoulder, holding him in place, meaning that this wasn't an accident. He thought for a second, mentally shrugged and went back into sleep mode.