Memory 5

(Yyyeeeaaahhh... I know episode 4 will be out soon but I'm bored. So I'll throw some extras in)

We see S in a pantry. He was accompanied by a load of other drones. They were all getting fancy foods and drinks, and running out of the pantry with them. S had a array of fancy wine on his tray. He had them in a pyramid and had managed to balance them all. He rushed out to see a lot of humans ordering the drones around.

Human: cmon! We have to have this place ready in 7 and a half minutes! Hurry up!

All the drones increase speed. S slid the wine across a desk in a perfectly organized, colour coded line, with all the labels facing out. He held the tray under his arm and ran past the people, drones and decorations. He made it to the pantry and took a long sigh. He looked back at the door. No one was looking. He climbed into a cupboard full of canned beans and pushed them aside. He went in, closed the small door and fixed the cans. He crawled through a tunnel in the wall that lead to a small room. It was dark. The door bolted shut and it filled with dust and cobwebs. He took a match out of his pocket and lit a candle. The room was a few pillows and blankets. A large stash of candles, a pile of old used up wax, a mirror, and a box. He laid down on the pile of blankets and looked at the ceiling. He sighed. He looks at himself in the mirror and then to the box. He reaches for it. But he suddenly herd a ding from his communicator.

E: Hey! Where are you!?

S: sorry! Just tidying up a few things! What's wrong?

E: well-

R: Tess is kinda having a panic attack because she can't find you...

S; I'll be right there!

S turns his radio off and snuffed out the candle. He crawls out, fixes his hiding spot, and hurries to help calm Tessa down.

S is seen awaking sitting on an abandoned building. He looks around. He sighs.

S: no no no... I'm getting close... I can feel it!