Memory 13

S is seen staring off into space. Tessa was next to him, drawing on a table in the library. S looks at the newly broken drones.

S:... Tessa...

Tessa: yes?

S:... am I going to break to...?

Tessa: No! No! Absolutely not! I won't let that happen!

S:... why did you let it happen to them...?

Tessa:... They can be easily fixed... you're a bit more complicated... plus, you're more advanced, so I don't think you'll have the same problem.

S:... I'm scared...

Tessa:... me too...

They stand in silence for a second.

Tessa:... I-

Mother: Tessa darling!!!~

Tessa: oh. Coming mother!!!

Tessa runs off without S. The drone stands there for a moment, before the door opens.

Z: Hey S!

S: oh. Hello Z!

Z: I want to show you something!

S: ok.

They walk through the mansion and get to a laptop Z his. She turns it on and runs a program.

Z: basically, its supposed to stop this weird takeover. I think it could work!

S: this is really advanced! Good job!

Z: t-thank you sir!

S: just call me S.

S wakes up. He was still tied down and Z was working on her laptop, with her back facing him. She was writing something down while she typed. Simon then noticed that she has a wire leading from her laptop to his head.

He glances around the room before down at the wires wrapping him up. He gets an idea. He turns his finger to a acid dispenser and used it to melt the wire. He made sure to set the wires down gently. The sneakily went over to Z and grabbed her head, ripping it off and tossing it across the room. He looked at her laptop and shut off the program and then unplugged it from himself. He looked at what she was writing.

 He looked at what she was writing

S: damn, smudged.

He looked around the room, grabbed the scattered papers and left the room. He ended up outside, and he saw the other pods. He herd a sound from inside one and quickly flew away, back to where the colony was.