Memory 16

Yeva: Как вы сегодня?
Eng:how are you today?

S:... who are you...

Yeva: Ой, забыл об этом. Хм, вы застряли в бетоне, вы программируете режим энергосбережения и каждый день обнуляете свою память.
Eng: Oh, forgot about that. Umm, you're trapped in concrete, you're programming set you into a power save mode, and has been resetting your memory every day.

S: oh. Ok.

Yeva: Я принес тебе немного масла
Eng: I got you some oil.

She grabs a water jug filled with oil.

S: oh. Thanks.

She poured it into his mouth slowly. When it was empty, she put it down. S noticed that he was set up under some tent.

S: did you make this place?

Yeva: Я сделал. Мне немного помогла дочь, но в основном я.
Eng: I did. I got a bit of help from my daughter, but, mostly me.

S: oh... you're daughter. Doll, was it?

Yeva claps a little.

Yeva: очень хороший! Кажется, твои воспоминания возвращаются. Она там спит.
Eng: very good! Your memories seem to be coming back. She's asleep over there.

She points over at the younger drone, who was asleep.

S: oh, yeah. Doll. She sleeps all the time. Right?

Yeva nods.

Yeva: Я работал над тем, чтобы вытащить тебя, но это все еще не так уж и много. С тебя сняли только немного бетона.
Eng: I've been working on getting you out, but it's still not much. Only gotten a bit of the concrete off of you.

S glances down and saw the concrete around him was chipped away. Seemingly by her and Doll.

S: oh. Thank you!

Yeva: Без проблем! Но уже поздно, так что. Мы должны идти сейчас.
Eng: No problem! But it is getting late, so. We have to go now.

S: oh. Ok. See you soon!

Yeva gets up and wakes up her daughter, both of them leaving. S looks around, deciding to got to sleep. But, before he could, he hears a sound outside. Sounds like a cracking or bending sound. He was a bit confused, but suddenly, Doll ran back into the tent, panicking. She peered back out, staring at something before closing the tent flap and moving to a corner. She was trying to held her breath but was clearly having a panic attack, S thought over what was going on and realized what was happening. Yeva was just attacked by another disassembly drone. Someone else was nearby! He could finally see his team again!... but... he looks at Doll, and stays quiet. He tapped the ground and Doll looks at him. He motioned for her to come closer. She crawled over to him, still in the middle of a panic attack. S grabs her hand. She looked at him, clearly traumatized, and still experiencing a panic attack. He wanted to go and stop whoever was attacking Yeva, but he couldn't. He wanted to comfort Doll, but he couldn't. He was... useless...

S(whisper):.. I'm... so... so... sorry...

Doll lays down, curling into a ball while holding his hand, whimpering quietly. After a while, Doll gets up, and peeks out. She looks back to S.

Doll:... I-I'm gonna g-go find mom and dad... don't go anywhere.

S: ... wish I could.

He waves his only free hand.

Doll: oh... right...

She runs off to find her family.

S woke up, and found he was being dragged down a hallway. Doll looks down at him.

Doll: Ой. Ты проснулся. Ну, мне нужно еще несколько минут... таааааааа...
Eng: Oh. You're awake. Well, I need a few more minutes... sooooooo...

He gets knocked back out.