Memory 7

We see S put a tray of food in a table and bow before leaving the room. He went out where all the other drones are. They all look tired from the hard work they have been doing.

S: good job everyone!

N: oh please! You did most of the work.

K: yeah. You were great!

S: thanks but really! It was a team effort!

Random human: More Risotto!

T: I've got it!

The drone quickly hurried off to serve.

Other human: And I need some more of those Scottish Eggs!

U: I'm on my way!

The other drone ran off.

S; I'm gonna go check to make sure everything in the house is in perfect working order before the humans finish!

R: smart thinking!

S: thank you!

Another human: I need some caviar! Make it snappy!

V: yes ma'am!

V runs in the opposite direction as S. S went around the building looking at things. He fixed anything out of place happily. He then went to the pantry and walked towards his special door. S then got a notification.

Notification: bring the cake into the dining room in exactly 00:02:45:11!!!

S ran down to the kitchen and ran to the walk in fridge. He got the cake and waited for the timer to go down. When it was time, he left. As the other drones carried out the dishes from the other food, S carried the cake into the room. He put in in the centre of the room. A couple of the humans began getting excited. S leaves the room as he hears the humans talk. S got out and leaned against the wall. The others pass by him, bringing deserts in for the large crowd of humans. S looks out a window at the snow. He thought for a second. After the drone's leave the room, S walks over to N.

S: N. I need to talk to you for a moment please.

N: ok! What is it?

S: follow me.

They walk to a separate room.

N: so what's up?

S:... I need to go out... just for 20 or so minutes... now, I know that Tessa would probably tear the planet apart trying to find me... but I need to... so... I have a plan...

S opens his eyes. He was panicking. Heavily breathing and looking around at the snow he was almost buried in.

S: grrr... no! Please stupid memory bank! Work! Work!

He sighs and gets up, brushing himself off. He looks at the snow around him.

S:... maybe...