Fairy Tail: Fire Dragon God

Thought'

"Talking"

*Action*

"Powerful entity (gods, dragons, etc.)"

[System]

----

I stare at Ignia with bated breath as the giant dragon looks down at me with an analytical eye, the kind you would use when sizing up your opponents.

"Look at you, so small and pathetic, no one would think you're the source of that power." Ignia mocked with a toothy smile.

Is he trying to make me angry? "You destroyed my castle."

"Ho? That was yours? You must not have any taste if THAT was your castle." Ignia remarks.

Oh, you mother-

"Master!"

I turn to look and see Torafuzar and Lamy running towards me.

Lamy suddenly stops and slips, causing her to tumble and fall directly in front of me. "D-D-DRAGON!?"

Ignia lowers his head, his eyes are as large as a human adult. "I recognize that stench anywhere. To think there were still remnants of that human wizard running around."

"You knew Zeref?" Torafuzar asked.

"Know him? I despise him!" Ignia lets out a mighty laugh, its cacophonous noise shakes the entire earth. "Him and Acnologia were at the top of my list! But then they got themselves killed before I could get a chance, and by a HUMAN no less!"

"... who are you?" Torafuzar finally asked.

Ignia's smile grows wider; that's a lot of teeth. "I am the master of the primordial flames, the red sky, embodiment of the sun and the Supreme Being of the World." The dragon unfolds his wings, showing off their majesty. "I am Ignia, the Dragon God of Flames! Burn my name into your brains because soon that will be all you will ever know!"

"A d-dragon god!? Those are real!?" Lamy exclaims.

I clench my fists tightly. This is too soon. The [Five Dragon Gods] are as the title says: five dragons with powers equal to that of a god. Granted, it wasn't something they came up with themselves but by the humans who survived their rampages and have since been cemented as primordial forces of nature. According to the manga, they are the survivors of the [Dragon King Festival] who in order to evade Acnologia's rampage, escaped to the continent of Guiltina where they amassed power becoming what they are today.

And in front of me is most likely the strongest of the five. Ignia. The Fire Dragon God. Igneel's son and Natsu Dragneel's foster brother. Out of all of the dragon gods, he rivals Acnologia in sheer magical power.

'How the hell did he find me!?' I thought with evident exasperation. I haven't done anything grandstanding to get the attention of a dragon god. Hell, I haven't stepped out of the palace since I got here!

[It might be due to the nature of this universe]

'Explain.'

[In this world exists a type of particle called Ethernano. These particles exist in all living things and in the atmosphere, and it's what gives all mages their magical power. My theory is that when we first arrived here, we unknowingly saturated the atmosphere with our unique magic particles, causing them to spread out across the planet]