Fairy Tail: Awakening Part 1

Disclaimer: I own nothing; just the OC

'Thought'

"Talking"

*Action*

"Powerful entity (gods, dragons, etc.)"

[System]

----

Aldoron roars and begins to move, causing all of the cities in his body to shake violently like they're in the middle of an earthquake.

The palace roof begins to cave in as the entire city is falling apart.

"This place is coming down. We need to leave." Seilah said.

Gildarts grabs both Faris and the Exceed and we all bolt out through the balcony just before the castle is completely destroyed.

Aldoron continues charging forward like a mindless beast as an armada of flying ships can be seen on the horizon.

"Hm...?" I look up to see hundreds of ships making their way towards us.

[They must be from the Guiltina Magic Council. They sensed Aldoron's awakening and are here to kill it]

The ships all target Aldoron's head and begin to charge up their weapons and fire them simultaneously; a direct hit!

Unfortunately, the council wasn't dealing with a dragon... they were dealing with a GOD!

When the smoke clears, they can see Aldoron completely fine; not a single burnt or scratch on his head.

"..." Aldoron lets out a low hum.

Suddenly, a tree the size of a mountain sprouts from the ground and runs through one of the ships before doing the same with the rest.

"▅▅!" Aldoron roars as the remains of the armada rain down upon the world like a meteor shower.

"Damn... that was pretty cool." I said in awe at the swift destruction.

[The attack's energy output was similar to that of the Jupiter Cannon, yet this thing was able to tank it like it was the wind or something]