Fairy Tail: Training and Summoning

Disclaimer: I own nothing; just the OC

'Thought'

"Talking"

*Action*

"Powerful entity (gods, demons, dragons, etc.)"

[System]

{Spirit}

Beta'd by Omni-Creator Kami of Anime.

----

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

*BOOM*

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

In a white void, sonic booms can be heard raging like a powerful thunderstorm.

"HAAAA!" Cell rushes in with his right arm forward.

"HAAAA!" I follow suit with my left arm.

The two fists clash, creating a massive shockwave that sends ripples across the white void.

The guild members of Fairy Tail as well as the harem brace themselves and hang onto dear life as they are almost blown out of the world.

"Not bad, Cell. You seem to have gotten stronger." I remark.

"I could say the same to you, even though you are still wearing those accursed shackles." Cell says as the perspective shows the golden shackles on my wrist and ankles.

"You'll never be able to control your power with those annoying handicaps." He said.

My expression furrows. "You know very well why I can't, Cell."

I glance at the central building where Fairy Tail is watching.

"Worth a shot." Cell shrugs. "But enough of that. How about we this little spar up a notch?"

I pull back and concentrate, exerting my God Ki and transform into my [Super Saiyan God] form.

"Just as I thought, but don't worry 'master'," Cell transforms into his [Super Perfect] state. "I'll match your god form with THIS!"

"Sure, go right ahead! I'll still kick your ass!" I yell and the two of us continue fighting.

A Few Hours Earlier

Everyone looks at us like we're all grown two heads or something.

"Where were you guys!? We were worried sick when we couldn't find you anywhere!?" Droy exclaims.

"And where did you all get that THING!?" Jet points to the fortress. (AN: I'll be calling it Aincrad instead of Ruby Palace from now on)

"How about we all head inside first, yeah? I'll tell you everything there." I suggested.

They all agreed and we entered the inn, where I took a seat and started telling them what's happened so far.

Needless to say, if the giant flying fortress wasn't shocking enough, my story certainly was.

"Well... that's something." Gajeel remarks.

"To think... Grimoire Heart is really back." Erza grits her teeth as her anger rises.

"Well, it's one guy, but yes." I said.

"This is very disturbing, indeed. To think Petch's dark legacy still haunts us today." Makarov grabs tightly to the edges of his seat.