Fairy Tail: Awakening Part 5

Disclaimer: I own nothing; just the OC

'Thought'

"Talking"

*Action*

"Powerful entity (gods, demons, dragons, etc.)"

[System]

{Spirit}

----

"[Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame]!"

"[Fire God's Kagutsuchi]!"

The two fire spells charge at each other and collide, creating a large maelstrom of crimson and black flames that destroy everything around them.

Natsu and I were fighting clones of Jose, Ikaruga, Jellal, and three members of Grimoire Heart. Natsu decided to take on Zancrow and Jellal for personal reasons, the former due to his pride as [Fire Dragon Slayer] demanding to beat the [Fire God Slayer] while the latter due to being outraged at Wolfen for creating a copy of someone he now considered a friend.

Hades, meanwhile, decided to just stand in the background and watch the fight instead of participating.

"[Meteor]!" Jellal is enveloped in a golden aura and jets himself towards Natsu at near light speeds, only for the [Salamander] to catch him in mid-air and slam him to the ground with ease.

"C'mon, you plant bastards! Is that all you got!?" Natsu demands as fire dances freely across his body. "I'm gonna show you all what a real [Fire Dragon Slayer] does to overgrown trees like you!"

Zancrow grits his teeth before rushing at Natsu, who simply greets his challenge with his big goofy grin.

"Come on, is that all you got?" I taunted Ikaruga and Jose in a mocking tone, causing the duo to escalate their attacks only for me to dodge them easily. "I've faced far tougher enemies than you weeds! The fact that you even chose to take these forms is rather disappointing. Like, at least pick someone who can put up a REAL challenge!"

The anger felt from both was palpable, though Jose's attacks were useless given their dark nature when used against someone who has [Dark Emissary] and Ikaruga's attacks are embarrassingly predictable.

She was no Erza, that's for sure.

"You fairy bastards are all gonna die like the bugs you are!" Jose says at his wits end, but his attack was cut short as I sliced his body to tiny pieces.

"Pathetic. And to think you're in the same league as Makarov." I scoff in disappointment before turning towards a flinching Ikaruga. "Seriously, you could become anyone in the world and yet you choose such a pathetic ensemble of past villains? Chances are that even the weaker members of Fairy Tail could take on these guys now." I raise the [Sparda] over my shoulder as I make my way towards her. "Don't bother fighting, you'll only be embarrassing yourself."

However, before I could take another step, vines and long tree roots suddenly pop out from under my feet and restrain me.

"You would be wise not to underestimate us, regardless of what form we take." I look down as the face of Azuma appears and stares right at me. "This form is particularly useful when used in conjunction with the body of Aldoron-sama."

"Indeed, now it is time for you to die!" Ikaruga said while attempting to stab me through the heart, but I quickly put an end to it by sending a surge of dark matter around me, destroying the Tree Roots and destroying the copies of Ikaruga and Azuma.