Chapter 8: The Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties

As the wedding approached, Khushi and Arnav's friends decided to throw them a joint bachelor/bachelorette party. It would be the last big night out for the couple before they became husband and wife, and their friends wanted to make it memorable.

Khushi's best friend, Payal, took charge of planning the bachelorette party. She wanted to make sure that Khushi had the time of her life, and she had some surprises planned that she knew Khushi would love.

Meanwhile, Arnav's best friend, Akash, was in charge of planning the bachelor party. He wanted to make sure that Arnav had a wild and unforgettable night, and he had some ideas in mind that he was sure would do the trick.

On the night of the party, Khushi and Arnav went their separate ways, each excited for what the night had in store. Khushi's bachelorette party started off with a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant, where they indulged in delicious food and champagne.

After dinner, Payal blindfolded Khushi and led her to a surprise location. When Khushi took off the blindfold, she was shocked to find herself at a dance club with a live DJ and her favorite music playing.

Khushi and her friends danced the night away, laughing and enjoying each other's company. They even had a few drinks and shared some embarrassing stories about their dating lives.

Meanwhile, Arnav's bachelor party started off with a round of drinks at a local bar. Akash had arranged for a limousine to take them to a strip club, where they spent the night enjoying the company of beautiful women and letting loose.

As the night wore on, Khushi and Arnav started to miss each other. They couldn't help but wonder what the other was doing and if they were having as much fun as they were.

Khushi started to feel guilty about having so much fun without Arnav, and she couldn't wait to see him again. Arnav, on the other hand, started to feel the same way.

Eventually, the parties came to an end, and Khushi and Arnav met up outside their hotel room. They smiled at each other, both feeling a little bit tired but also happy.

"How was your night?" Arnav asked, taking Khushi's hand.

"It was amazing," Khushi said, grinning. "But I missed you."

Arnav pulled Khushi into a hug. "I missed you too," he said, his voice soft. "But I'm glad you had a good time."

Khushi and Arnav went to bed that night, feeling happy and content. They knew that their wedding day was fast approaching, and they were excited to start their new life together as husband and wife.