Chapter 17: The Fashion Show

Khushi was feeling excited and nervous as she began preparing for the big fashion show. She had been working on her designs for months, and she was determined to make a big splash in the fashion world.

She arrived at the venue early in the morning, ready to start setting up for the show. The space was large and open, with high ceilings and plenty of natural light. Khushi felt a rush of excitement as she looked around at the empty room, imagining what it would look like when it was filled with people and models.

She started unpacking boxes of clothes and accessories, carefully organizing everything by outfit and making sure that each piece was steamed and pressed. Her team of assistants arrived soon after, and they began setting up the runway and lighting.

As the day wore on, Khushi became more and more focused on the details of the show. She made last-minute tweaks to the outfits, checked and re-checked the seating arrangements, and made sure that the models knew exactly where to go and when.

Despite the stress and long hours, Khushi felt a sense of exhilaration as she worked. This was what she had been working towards for so long, and she was determined to make it perfect.

Khushi was in the midst of casting models for her fashion show, trying to find the perfect fit for each outfit. She had spent hours poring over headshots and portfolios, trying to find the right mix of looks, personality, and attitude.

As the models began arriving for their casting calls, Khushi's nerves started to kick in. She knew that this was a crucial part of the show and that the models would make or break her designs.

The first few models came in, and Khushi started to get a sense of the vibe she was going for. She wanted the models to be confident and bold, able to embody the spirit of her designs.

But as the day wore on, Khushi started to feel a sense of frustration. None of the models seemed to be quite right, and she couldn't seem to find the perfect fit for her designs.

Just as she was starting to feel like giving up, a tall, striking woman walked into the room. She had piercing green eyes and long, curly hair, and she moved with a sense of confidence that immediately caught Khushi's attention.

Khushi watched as the woman walked towards her, feeling a sense of excitement and anticipation building inside of her. She introduced herself, and the woman responded with a warm smile.

"Hi, I'm Sarah," the woman said. "I saw your designs online and I knew I had to come in for a casting. Your work is amazing."

Khushi felt a rush of excitement at the compliment. This was exactly the kind of response she had been hoping for.

As Sarah started trying on outfits, Khushi felt a sense of relief wash over her. This was it - this was the perfect model for her show. She felt a sense of gratitude towards the universe for bringing them together at just the right moment.

By the end of the day, Khushi had found several models that she felt good about, but Sarah was the one that stood out in her mind. She felt a sense of confidence and excitement building inside of her, knowing that this show was going to be amazing.

The day of the final rehearsal for the fashion show had arrived, and Khushi was feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. She had spent countless hours designing and creating her collection, and now it was time to see it all come together.

As the models walked the runway, Khushi watched carefully, making mental notes of any adjustments that needed to be made. She couldn't help but feel proud of what she had accomplished, but also anxious about the upcoming show.

Arnav had been supportive of her throughout the entire process, but she could tell that he was feeling the pressure as well. They had both invested so much time and effort into this, and the success of the show felt like it was riding on their shoulders.