Chapter 14: Khushi's Pleasure

Khushi's thoughts were consumed with the need for physical intimacy and emotional connection, and she knew that she couldn't rely on Arnav to meet those needs. So she decided to explore her own desires and pleasure.

One evening, after Arnav had fallen asleep, Khushi lay in bed, feeling restless and unfulfilled. She couldn't shake the feeling of longing that had been growing inside her, and she knew that she needed to do something about it.

With trembling fingers, she reached under the covers and began to explore her own body. It was a strange and unfamiliar sensation, but also exhilarating. She had never allowed herself to experience this kind of pleasure before, and it felt liberating.

As she continued to touch herself, Khushi began to feel a sense of empowerment and confidence that she had never known before. She was taking control of her own pleasure and desires, and it felt incredible.

The more she explored her own body, the more she realized how little she knew about herself and her own needs. She began to experiment with different techniques and positions, learning what felt good and what didn't.

Khushi was amazed at how much pleasure she could give herself, and she felt guilty for not having explored this side of herself sooner. But at the same time, she knew that it wasn't too late to start.

Over the next few days and weeks, Khushi continued to explore her own body and desires, and she began to feel more confident and fulfilled than ever before. She knew that she had a lot to learn, but she was excited to keep exploring and discovering more about herself and her own pleasure.

As Khushi's confidence grew, she began to think more about her own needs and desires in her marriage. She realized that she wanted more than just physical pleasure - she also wanted emotional connection and intimacy with Arnav.

In scene 2, Khushi began to experiment with ways to communicate her desires to Arnav. She knew that it wouldn't be easy, but she was determined to be honest and open with him about her needs.

One evening, as they were lying in bed together, Khushi took a deep breath and turned to face Arnav. "Arnav ji, main aapse kuch baat karna chahti hu," she said, her voice shaking slightly.

Arnav looked up at her, concern etched on his face. "Kya hua, Khushi? Sab thik hai na?" he asked.

Khushi took another deep breath and looked him in the eyes. "Arnav ji, humare beech mein jo rishta hai, sirf pyaar se nahi chal sakta. Humein ek doosre ke saath sharirik bhi jodna hoga," she said, her words firm and clear.

Arnav looked surprised, but also intrigued. "Kya matlab hai aapka, Khushi?" he asked, his eyes locked on hers.

Khushi took another deep breath and began to explain her desires to Arnav. She talked about the need for emotional connection and intimacy, and how physical pleasure could help to deepen their relationship.

Arnav listened attentively, his eyes softening as he began to understand Khushi's needs. He took her hand in his and squeezed it gently. "Khushi, main jaanta hu ki main aapse bahut busy rehta hu, par aapko kabhi bhi neglect nahi karna chahta hu. Aap meri zindagi ka sabse important hissa hai," he said, his words full of love and sincerity.

Khushi smiled, feeling grateful for Arnav's understanding and support. She knew that it wouldn't be easy, but she was willing to work on their relationship and their intimacy.

Over the next few days, Khushi continued to explore her own body and her own pleasure, experimenting with different techniques and toys that she had secretly ordered online. She was surprised by how much she enjoyed it and how much it satisfied her. She had always thought of intimacy as something that was solely for her husband's pleasure, but now she realized that it could be just as much for her own.