Chapter 3

Rong Ye may be arrogant and self-righteous, but he is definitely not the kind of person who would watch the death of innocent people. Seeing Lightning Silver Tiger getting closer and closer to them, his eyes flickered and he quickly made a decision.

"Xiao Qingming, find a place to hide and protect yourself." He knelt down, looked at Gu Qing, and said seriously.

If it were in the past, he could give Gu Qing a bunch of life-saving things, but not long ago, he had just fought a battle, and all the life-saving magical instruments and talisman on his body were used up by him. There really is no good thing for Gu Qing. Light, only let Gu Qing find a place to hide.

Gu Qing is not the kind of kid who doesn't know anything. She understands a lot about her life alone. She knows that Tier 6 monsters are not something she can face. At this time, she can only hold Rong Ye's hind legs. Nodded fiercely, then hesitated, hugged Rong Ye, turned around and ran to a big tree to stand still.

Except for his relatives, Rong Ye has not been hugged before. After being hugged by Gu Qingqing, he was taken aback for a while. After Gu Qing was hiding, he glanced at the place where Gu Qing was hiding, got up, and turned to where Lightning Silver Tiger was. In the place where he took a deep breath, his whole body was suddenly full of fighting intent, and his eyes were full of killing intent.

"Apocalypse." He whispered, and a huge book appeared in front of him. After a burst of light, the book became smaller and he was caught in his hand.

In order to prevent Gu Qing from being injured by the Lightning Silver Tiger, he tapped his toes and flew directly towards the place where the Lightning Silver Tiger was.

...

Seeing that the periphery of the Wanli Mountains is getting closer and closer, the young woman Zhou Qing is already a little desperate. When she thinks that the innocent people outside will die because of them, she can't help but blame herself, but these four Human is not the opponent of Lightning Silver Tiger at all, she has no power to prevent the tragedy from happening!

"Roar!"

The lightning silver tiger suddenly roared, and a bolt of lightning emerged from the single horn on its forehead, and went straight to Zhou Qing. Zhou Qing was shocked and tried his best to avoid it. The lightning passed by her and struck behind her. On the big tree, the big tree that the two embraced was cut off by the waist, and sparks were still flashing at the break.

A hot pain came from her cheeks. Zhou Qing knew that her cheek must have been injured by the lightning just now. However, she couldn't care about the wound at all. She stomped on the big tree, and the whole person attacked the lightning silver tiger again.

"what!"

Zhou Qing's senior brother, Zhang Qi, was caught by Lightning Silver Tiger's paws and screamed. The whole person was photographed on the ground, and Lightning Silver Tiger's paws were about to be photographed. If they were photographed, he would definitely be seriously injured. Gu Not allowed to roll over the wound on his body to avoid the attack of the lightning silver tiger, stopped at the foot of the tree, leaned against the tree, covered the wound, and after a short rest, shot again.

Because of the long battle, Lightning Silver Tiger's mood was much more irritable than before, and his attacks became more and more fierce. Zhou Qing's four people were injured, and they gradually became unable to cope with it.

"Brother Zhang, be careful!" Zhou Qing had just evaded the lightning silver tiger's attack, and before she could catch her breath, she saw a lightning bolt flying towards Zhang Qi and hurriedly shouted.

Zhang Qi naturally felt the lightning above his head, but he had just been scratched by the lightning silver tiger in his abdomen. The blood loss made his eyes a little dark, and there was no time to avoid it. He closed his eyes and thought that he might be real this time. I'm going to be planted here!