Chapter 48

Lingyin Mountain, the main peak hall.

After Wen Guiyun knew that Gu Qing and the others were about to arrive, he waited for them in the hall. In addition to him, Si Lin and Yue Zhao who had already left the customs were also there, as well as a man.

The man wears a jade crown on his head and his sword brows into his temples. A pair of peachy eyes looks very passionate, but his eyes are very sharp, which makes people feel like they have been seen through! His figure is tall and he is wearing a black brocade robe. At the cuffs and hem of the brocade robe, there are auspicious cloud patterns embroidered with silver threads, which are faintly visible as the light changes.

When he stood there, it made people feel like they wanted to surrender. When Si Lin and Yue Zhao looked at him, their eyes were rarely excited.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps sounded, and the five Gu Qing people walked in from the door.

After the five people came in, they were a little surprised when they saw the man, especially Jun Wu, whose face that had always been stern had a rare change in expression.

"The disciple has seen Master!"

"I have seen Saint Master Wen!"

The four Nanhua and Jun Wu saluted Wen Guiyun first.

"Okay, get up all, don't need so much politeness." Wen Guiyun waved his hand, and a gentle force lifted the five people up.

"Qing, Hua'er, Achen and Xiao Ye, come and see the Sovereign Lord of Yunlan Holy Land." As the host, Wen Guiyun stood up, waved to his disciple, and said.

Upon hearing this, the Nanhua four subconsciously glanced at Jun Wu before they stepped forward to bow to Jun Yutian.

Jun Yutian nodded, his eyes kept on Jun Wu's body.

"My boy has seen my father!" Jun Wu stepped forward, standing in front of the man, his expression excited.

"Awu, I'll take you home!" Facing Jun Wu, the expression on Jun Yutian's face became a lot more vivid.

Jun Wu froze for a moment, and subconsciously looked at Gu Qing, then turned his head to look at Jun Yutian.

"Father, have the matters of the Holy Land been handled?" It was because Jun Yutian had to deal with some matters of the Yunlan Holy Land that he was sent to Lingyin Mountain. At this time, he couldn't help asking first.

"Naturally it has been resolved, you have been harassing you for a long time in Lingyin Mountain, and your mother misses you too, it's time to go home." Jun Yutian didn't miss Jun Wu's eyes, glanced at Gu Qing's side, and said softly.

"Baby knows." Jun expressionlessly dimmed, "Father, can you give the child some time, the child wants to say something quietly."

Jun Yutian glanced at Jun Wu with some surprise, then glanced at Gu gently, and nodded.

Jun Wu turned around, talked to Wen Guiyun, and took Gu gently to the outside of the hall.

[Jun Wu, are you going home? 】The conversation between Jun Yutian and Jun Wu didn't avoid other people. Gu Qing also heard it naturally. Looking at Jun Wu with large watery eyes, he gestured.

Jun Wu nodded.

[Then you will come to Lingyin Mountain in the future? ] Gu Qing's expression was a lot of loss visible to the naked eye, and there was even water in his eyes.

Seeing that Gu Qing was about to cry, Jun Wu pursed his lips, feeling uncomfortable in his heart.

He grew up so old, Gu Qing was his only friend, and he had a high status in his heart. Although he knew he was going to leave eventually, he didn't expect to come so soon.