Chapter 17

"Yue Zhao, wake up!"

In the critical moment, all Gu Qing could think of was to use his own magic of speech and spirit.

As the mysterious voice fell, Yue Zhao's movements were directly fixed in place, Gu Qing hurriedly stepped back a dozen steps away from Yue Zhao.

Because of Gu Qing's words, the blood in Yue Zhao's eyes receded slightly, and his expression was a bit hesitant. The rune on his body disappeared for a while, and appeared for a while, making Gu Qing very nervous.

Fortunately, every time the rune appeared, the color was fading, otherwise Gu Qing felt that he was really going to confess here today.

After feeling the spiritual power in the body, she found that there was still some remaining, she looked at Yue Zhao, a little hesitant.

After a while, Gu gritted his teeth lightly and spoke again.

"Second brother, wake up!"

A mysterious voice floated from Gu Qing's mouth again, and only the white light she could see fell on Yue Zhao's body. She ignored the painful meridians in her body because her spiritual energy was emptied, and focused nervously. With Yuezhao's expression.

...

Yue Zhao didn't know when he developed the habit of drinking on the edge of the cliff at Erfeng. When nothing happened, he would come to the edge of the cliff, drink a pot of wine, and then practice the piano, blowing the wind on the edge of the cliff. The things that annoyed him on weekdays seemed to disappear, making him very comfortable.

It was the same today. He took a pot of Peach Blossom Drunk and sat on the edge of the cliff. After drinking, he took out his piano and started playing.

It's just maybe because Gu Qing chose the piano today. When he played the piano, he remembered the memories that were sealed by him. His mood fluctuated more and more, which happened to trigger the oppressive poison in his body, and finally there was a fire accident. The tendency to become enchanted.

Just when his mind began to get confused, he felt something approaching him, but his eyes were blood red, and he couldn't see what it was and he could only subconsciously attack, trying to protect himself.

In a trance, he seemed to see Gu Qing's face, but only for a moment, the next moment he was replaced by blood red.

The tyrannical elements in his body could not be suppressed. After he wanted to kill the person in front of him, a mysterious voice rang in his ears, but he could not hear clearly, so he stopped subconsciously and wanted to hear clearly what it was. , But his state at this time is really not good, and he can't control his body.

Just when he was about to sink in again, he remembered the mysterious voice in his ear again, and this time he heard it clearly.

"Second brother, wake up!"

It was Gu's soft voice. His master Linghu Holy Master had only recently accepted the disciple of the closed door. He remembered that the other party's talent seemed to be the art of speech. Before, he only heard that the art of speech is more powerful, but now he personally feels it. Arrived.

The moment he heard the sound, the thought he had been unable to control turned out to be sober, the blood in front of his eyes faded, he saw Gu Qing, who looked pale but looked at him worriedly. At this moment, it was like a ray of light shining in. In his heart, he remembered this face all at once.

He wanted her not to worry, he was fine, but his eyes went dark and he fainted.

...

When the blood color in Yue Zhao's eyes disappeared, Gu Qing was quite happy. She saw Yue Zhao's mouth moved, and she was about to step forward to hear clearly. Yue Zhao's body suddenly fell forward. Subconsciously rushed over to hold on to Yue Zhao, but forgot his small body and weak body at the moment, was directly hit by Yue Zhao, and then fainted.