Chapter 82

Chapter 82

After Gu Qingming and Yun Ran washed, they also ran out to stroll around. Yue Zhao had to deal with some things and stayed in the manor. Mu Chen had a new idea about the pill and stayed in the manor to experiment, and Rong Ye was right. Shopping is very annoying. In the end, only Si Lin, Nan Hua and Zhuo Tingqiu followed Gu Qing and the others.

The appearance of the five people is very outstanding, and they attracted the attention of many people as soon as they walked into the street.

Especially the three men of Si Lin, Nanhua and Zhuo Tingqiu. The three of them have three different styles, which make the women on the street feast their eyes.

Many women even winked at the three people in the street. Si Lin turned a blind eye to this, with a cold face and no response. Nan Hua held a fan and occasionally showed a smile in one direction, and some women would scream. After fainting, Zhuo Tingqiu's concentration was not as good as Si Lin and Nan Hua, so he could only learn from Si Lin, coldly, and ignore those people.

"Xiao Qing, look at the women, I guess if Brother Nan hooked his fingers at them, they would be able to directly pounce on Senior Brother Nan!" Yun Ran watched the reactions of the women around him, and said in Gu Qing's ears. Bian whispered.

Gu Qing didn't hold back her head and glanced at Nan Hua, seeing that the other party was completely like a peacock with an open screen, exuding charm, silently turned her head back, and nodded in agreement.

The three people behind the two also heard the conversation between them. Si Lin frowned and glanced at Nan Hua.

"Convergence, don't take it lightly!" In the past, Li Si Lin was too lazy to take care of Nanhua. After all, this is a personal personal matter. He is not that nosy person, but now there is Gu Qing, who is in Si Lin. In his eyes, Gu Qing was still a child, and he was determined not to let Nan Hua be damaged.

After being warned by Si Lin, Nan Hua glanced at Gu Qingqing, nodded, put away the smile on his face, and instantly became as cold as Si Lin.

The carriage Na Lanqing and the others were riding happened to pass by Si Lin. Qiu Yufei opened the curtains because of boredom. She just saw the people in Si Lin. She was stunned. The Qiu Yuyan sitting on her side turned her head and just saw it. A hint of surprise flashed across her eyes on Si Lin's face, and suddenly the carriage stopped.

Both Nalanxin and Nalanqing didn't understand why Qiu Yuyan suddenly stopped the carriage. Seeing that Qiu Yuyan got out of the carriage, the two of them got out of the carriage without thinking.

After Na Lanqing stood still on the ground, her eyes instantly fixed on Nan Hua.

This face, no matter how long it has passed, she will never forget, because it is the most beautiful face she has ever seen, and it is also the first time a man rejected her, even though she was ruthlessly rejected, She has been obsessed with each other for so many years, just like at this moment, seeing this face, she instantly sinks.

Qiu Yuyan's expression was no better than Nalanqing.

Si Lin was the first man who made her feel excited only by his face. Even though she was rejected, she couldn't think of blaming him at all, but she still wanted to get him!

Seeing again now, she originally thought that her reaction would be stronger than before, but her heartbeat still couldn't help speeding up, and she couldn't look away from the other person!

Qiu Yufei knows Qiu Yuyan’s thoughts, so when she first saw Si Lin, she was stunned. At this time, she couldn’t help but observe Qiu Yuyan’s expression. When she saw the infatuation in Qiu Yuyan’s eyes, she couldn’t help it. She took a breath, and when her gaze swept over Nalanqing, she was even more surprised when she discovered that Nalanqing's gaze was also following a person.