Chapter 83

Chapter 83

Being praised by people always makes people feel good. The man in the purple brocade is no exception. He cleared his throat a little unnaturally and lowered his voice, "You know the secret realm of immortals that has been spreading all over the past few years." Seeing the man in the blue brocade suit nodded, he went on to say, "I heard that the entrance to the fairyland is probably near the capital city, so only recently have so many people come to the capital city."

"So that's the case!" The man in the blue brocade suit suddenly arched his hands at the man in the purple brocade suit. "Thank you, Xiongtai for telling me."

The man in the crimson brocade waved his hand, not taking credit, and the two immediately chatted about things in the capital.

Gu Qing and the others listened to the conversation between the two behind them, looked at each other, exchanged glances that only understood each other, and did not speak.

Soon, it was their turn to line up, hand in the Lingshi, and they entered the upper capital.

Compared with Biqiu City and Xingnan City, Shangjing City is more prosperous, bigger, and more crowded. There is a constant flow of people coming and going, and even a little crowded.

Gu Qing was guarded by Si Lin and the others, looking at everything around him, his eyes full of curiosity.

Just as they were about to go to the place to live, there was the sound of horseshoes and exclamation not far away.

Turning his head, he saw a group of horses and horses galloping over, and the exclamations were made by people avoiding the horses, as well as the vendors next to them.

At the front of the line is a young girl, about 16 or 17 years old, wearing a red riding attire, with long hair pulled up high and tied behind her head. Her skin is very white, and Danfeng’s eyes are raised with blue pupils. , Looks biased towards the glamorous type, but she looks very arrogant. There are so many people in the city, but she doesn't mean to stop the horse.

Following the girl are six young people between the ages of sixteen and twenty. They don’t look like guards. The clothes and decorations on each of them are very luxurious, and the horses they ride are not ordinary horses. It's the Feiyun Horse, which is worse than the Tianlin Horse.

The rule of not allowing horses in Shangjing City seemed to them completely non-existent. The speed of these people in the city did not decrease at all, and occasionally I saw someone exclaiming because of their horses and laughing out loud.

This scene caused Si Lin and the others to frown at the same time.

The people in Shangjing City seem to be accustomed to this scene. Even the vendors whose stalls have been destroyed will silence their voices after seeing the looks of those people, carefully move their stalls away, and dare not even say a word of complaint. Say.

Gu Qing and the others were standing right in the middle of the road at this time. The girl's horse was about to be in front of Gu Qing and the others, but Gu Qing and the others were still standing in the middle of the road, as if frightened and stupefied.

The girl only frowned slightly when she saw this scene, without any reduction in speed, and rushed straight towards Gu and gently.

The horse's hoof was raised in front of Si Lin. Seeing that a tragedy was about to happen, Si Lin waved his hand and the horse and the **** the horse flew out directly. The girl exclaimed and fell to the ground with the horse.

"Princess!" The few people who followed the girl exclaimed, and quickly took the reins, dismounted one after another, came to the girl's side, and checked the girl's situation.