Chapter 81

Chapter 81

Star South City, Nalan's house.

As one of the five great families, the Nalan family has many clansmen and occupies a large area in Xingnan City. Although it is on the territory of Xingnan City, it is not under the control of Xingnan City and is a unique existence.

Na Lanxin has some worries recently. Last year, her grandfather announced his abdication, and her father inherited the position of head of the family. As the only daughter of her father, her status has also risen and her status has become hotter. There are many people around her who are dedicated to her. She was a little uncomfortable at the beginning, but her brother said that she was of high status and those people wanted to please her. She could appreciate her face when she was happy, and leave it alone when she was unhappy, she gradually adapted.

What troubles her is that she is fifteen years old this year and has reached the age to be able to discuss marriage. I heard that many people have proposed to her father and wanted to marry her, just because her father wanted to keep her longer and didn’t want to. She got married quickly, and it was all suppressed.

But recently she got news that the Lan family, who has a good relationship with their Nalan family, is also preparing to send someone to propose marriage. Although the object is likely to be the next heir of the Lan family, she has never seen each other and does not like each other. , And don't want to get married, this is very annoying!

Because of this incident, even her favorite pastry was not fragrant, which made her more painful.

When she was upset, the entourage by her brother Nalan Jin suddenly came to her yard.

"What is your brother looking for?" Na Lanxin asked absently, waved his hand and asked people to get up to talk back.

"If you return to the lady, the two ladies of the Qiu family passed by Xingnan City and came to visit our Nalan's house. The second son said that he is a man and it is inconvenient to accompany him. Let you see the two Miss Qiu." The entourage clearly knows. Miss my own temper, stood up and replied.

After hearing this, Na Lanxin looked over curiously, "Which two young ladies of the Qiu family are there? Is there that famous Qiu Yuyan?"

"It is Miss Qiu Yuyan and Miss Qiu Yufei from the Qiu Family who are here." The entourage replied honestly.

Na Lanxin's eyes lit up, she got up, stood up, smoothed the folds on her body, "Go, let's go and see the legendary Miss Qiu Yuyan."

"Yes." The maid beside her had a temper similar to hers, and she quickly agreed upon hearing this, and followed her behind.

On the other side, in Nalanqing's yard, Nalanqing also received news that two young ladies from the Qiu family were visiting Nalan's house.

"Do you know which two girls are from the Qiu family?" Na Lanqing was also very curious about the Qiu family, and asked.

The maid who came to report the letter shook her head, "The second young master was the one who received the two young ladies.

Hearing Nalanjin's name, Nalanqing's eyes darkened, and then returned to normal again. She winked at the big maid beside her, and the maid immediately stepped forward and stuffed a small storage bag for the maid who came to report the letter. , Smiled and pulled the other person away.

After the two left, Na Lanqing sat back in front of the vanity mirror, looked at her look much more prettier than before, a trace of pride flashed in her eyes, then she stood up after thinking of something.