Chapter 12

After entering the deserted house, the sense of dilapidation became more intense, and even the air was filled with a rotten smell, which was very unpleasant, and the faces of the three of them were not very beautiful.

The whole house was very quiet. There was no sound except for the footsteps and breathing of the three people. This is totally unreasonable. Now it is summer, there are weeds here, and there should be a lot of bugs and the like. It's impossible. There is no sound at all.

This also proves that there is a formation here, and this formation is still very powerful!

Following the road at the door, passing through a garden-like place, the scenery in front of me suddenly changed.

The surrounding dilapidated houses suddenly disappeared, replaced by a white mist, filled with mist, and there was nothing to see except the place where the three of them stood.

Si Lin and Rong Ye stood on both sides of Gu Qingqing, looking around vigilantly.

Suddenly, a rain of arrows appeared from the white fog, and it attacked the three of them.

Rong Ye waved his hand, and several talisman seals flew out of his hand and hung in front of the three of them. There was a flash of light on them. Then the talisman suddenly became bigger, like a wall, blocking the three of them, flying. The coming arrow hit the Fu seal, a burst of white light flashed, and the Fu seal and the arrow disappeared at the same time.

The three of them did not relax their vigilance and continued to watch their surroundings vigilantly.

After five breaths, heavy footsteps came from the white mist.

The three of them stared at the surrounding white mist, waiting for the things in the white mist to appear.

Soon, a group of "people" appeared in the sight of the three.

They are not so much humans as they are zombies. Part of their bodies are decayed and their movements are a little stiff. They have green hairs on their bodies, two sharp teeth are exposed at the corners of their mouths, and their nails have become very long and look. Very sharp.

There were about two dozen zombies surrounding Gu Qing and them. After they sensed the existence of Gu Qing and the others, their actions suddenly became swift, and they rushed straight at Gu Qing and them.

"A group of ants!" Rong Ye snorted coldly, and didn't put these zombies in his eyes, even though their cultivation bases were almost at Tier 4.

If they were replaced by someone else, they would naturally not be able to deal with these zombies, but Si Lin and Rong Ye were not among these people.

Si Lin waved his hand, and more than 20 talisman seals flew out of his hand and hung in front of him. Under his control, each of these talisman seals flew towards a zombie, and the zombies naturally felt it too. Fu Zhuan, they stretched out their hands to destroy Fu Zhuan. They did not expect that before they touched Fu Zhuan, the golden light flashed on the Fu Zhuan and suddenly shattered. Then a ball of flame appeared in front of the zombies, and then they hadn't reacted yet. When the time, directly wrap the zombie.

In just a moment, more than two dozen zombies turned into a pile of flying ashes, and the real ashes were wiped out.

"I have found the eye." Si Lin glanced at the white mist around him, and suddenly said.

Gu Qing and Rong Ye both looked at Si Lin, only to see a sword suddenly appeared in front of Si Lin.

The sword is about three feet long, the sword is pure black, and a dragon is engraved on the sword. This is Si Lin's natal magic weapon, the Dragon Sword!