Chapter 77

"It looks like you are very afraid of Big Brother." Yue Zhao said with a smile on Zhuo Tingqiu's face.

"Brother Si's aura is too strong, there should not be many people who are not afraid of him!" Zhuo Tingqiu was scared when he thought of Si Lin's face looking at people coldly, and shook his head quickly, removing Si Lin's appearance from his mind. Throw it out.

Yue Zhao shook his head, but didn't say anything about Zhuo Tingqiu.

...

The people in the Yi family didn't know that Gu Qing, they had an agreement with that family, and they waited nervously for Si Lin's retaliation, but it was all right. Yi Qin felt that she was too careful and looked at the other party too miraculously. , The other party may be powerful, but after all, there are only a few people with limited ability, and they are not the opponents of the Yi family, so they resumed their previous styles.

A few days passed quickly, and Biqiu City's triennial family event came as expected.

This event can be said to be the biggest event in Biqiu City this year, and it is related to the fate of everyone in Biqiu City.

After each family competition, some families disappeared from Biqiu City, and some families have since soared into the sky and become the upstarts of Biqiu City. There are only so few that can last for a long time.

The place where the family contest is in the square in front of the city lord's mansion, the city lord's mansion is the host, set up a ring on the square, and other families and even the people in the city can watch it nearby, so Biqiu City has become very lively.

In the crowd, everyone is discussing this competition.

"Look, that is the team of the Yi family. The eldest son of the Yi family has heard that there is already a Tier 4 peak cultivation base. This time, the Yi family may be the first!"

"I heard that the little son of the Yi family had his ears cut off, so he probably won't be on stage this time."

"The little overlord of the Yi family deserves it. Although the Yi family is very powerful in Biqiu City, it is nothing in the Xuantian Continent. There are always people who are not afraid of the Yi family's forces taking action against him!"

"Okay, just say a few words less. Be careful to be heard by the Yi family. Look, the head of that family has also come, as well as the two sons."

"I heard that the eldest son of that family is missing, and his life or death is uncertain. That family is suspended this year!"

"That's not necessarily the case, that second son's cultivation base is also at the top of Tier 4, no worse than the Yi's older son!"

"Is that the Li family? I heard that their family's momentum is very strong this year, maybe they will squeeze that one out!"

"And the Meng family..."

Similar discussions are heard in every corner of the square, ordinary people cannot participate, but there are also families that they like and hate, and they must be discussed.

Gu Qing and the others were also sitting in the auditorium at this time, and they were sitting next to the city lord. After Zhuo Tingqiu revealed his identity, they became the guests of the city lord, and the city lord had a very respectful attitude towards them.

After seeing this scene, Yiao's face was not so good.

Iao's position was next to Yiqin. Seeing that Iao's face was ugly, he couldn't help but look over with concern.