Chapter 84

Chapter 84

Not only Zhou Qing kept remembering the events of the year, but Zhang Qi was no exception!

When she was in Shangyang City before, Zhou Qing said that she saw Rong Ye, and Zhang Qi and Zhou Qing were looking for them, but they didn't find it. Later, I saw it at the banquet and didn't have time to say hello. I saw it at this time. Rong Ye, Zhang Qi is naturally very excited!

"It's you, it's hard for you to remember me and Gentle." Rong Ye looked at Zhou Qing and Zhang Qi with a complicated expression. He really didn't expect that it had been so long. They still remember it, and it looked like I rushed to repay my gratitude, "You can call me Rong Ye, you don't need to call me a benefactor, as I said back then, saving you is just a matter of effort, you don't have to worry about it."

"How can this work?" Zhou Qing was the first to retort, "For Young Master Rong, it is a trivial matter, but for us, it is a matter of life and death. You can leave it in your mind, but we can't help but remember."

"Yes, the son does not need us to repay, but we also have to remember the kindness of the son." Zhang Qi echoed beside him.

Seeing the two of them like this, Rong Ye was rarely speechless, "Whatever, you are happy!" He shrugged, leaving Zhou Qing and the others alone.

Rong Ye can ignore Zhou Qing and others, but Li Sixi can't. She is also favored in the Tang Dynasty, and she will meet some important people with the emperor of the Tang Dynasty on weekdays. Zhou Qing and Zhang Qi are both Shangyang. The more outstanding disciples of Zong were not only valued by their respective masters, but also valued by the Zongmen. They also met Emperor Tang, and Li Sixi also knew them!

At this moment Li Sixi was completely dumbfounded. She didn't expect this group of seemingly unremarkable people to be involved with so many forces!

And now she is riding a tiger in a difficult situation. People from the Yun family and Zhuo family are watching her. If she really ordered these people to be arrested, then the Yun family and Zhuo family, and even Shangyang Sect would not give up. If they don't get arrested, She has nowhere to put her face, she is a bit unwilling!

Just when Li Sixi was in a dilemma and didn't know what to do, another team came.

The person who came this time was the same as Li Sixi, with a pair of blue eyes and a tall stature. He was obviously also a member of the royal family of the Tang Dynasty.

"Sanmei, what happened?" The man walked up to Li Sixi and asked with concern.

"See the prince brother!" Seeing the incoming person, Li Sixi shrank subconsciously, squatted down, put her right hand on her chest, and saluted the man.

"I have seen His Royal Highness the Son of Heaven!" The young people who followed Li Sixi also saluted the man one after another.

"Get up, who can explain to Gu, what's going on here?" The man, that is, Li Xiuyan, looked around for a week. After seeing Han Yun, Yun Heng and others, a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes, and finally fell on Hua Shiyu. , The astonishment has turned into astonishment, "His Royal Highness is also here?"

His words made people who didn't know the identity of Hua Shiyu start to look at Hua Shiyu.

"His Royal Highness, don't come here without any problems." As early as when he stepped into the capital, Hua Shiyu was ready to be recognized by Li Xiuyan. He was not surprised. He took a thousand steps, very calmly. Say hello to Li Xiuyan.

Li Sixi looked at Hua Shiyu for a moment, then looked at Li Xiuyan, and realized that she had really done something stupid today, and her face suddenly turned pale.